No good

Sorry I forgot that today was update Day!! Anyways enjoy. ;*

"I'm just not good for you."

~~~

"How?" I ask.

"I'm a bad kid. That's all you need to know." And just like that, he's gone.

It really bothers me how his demeanor took a whole 180 turn around. We were having a civil conversation then he's telling me he's a bad boy. Ugh boys are so confusing.

~end of flashback~

I walk into the woods looking for the beautiful sight I have come to know as my own. The only other person to know is Josh.

~~~

After an hour of admiring this place I head home.

I'm almost to the garage when a voice yells out. 

"Hey Louis, head?"
Josh yells from his window, he's wearing red basketball shorts and a SnapBack, body sweaty like he just got done with a work out.

"No, why the fuck would I do that!?" I stare in disbelief.

"Because you are hot and you give me raging boners." he says massaging his dick for the whole world to see.

I've gotta admit, he looks hot leaning outside his window, shirtless with his shorts hanging low on his hips.

"Bite me!" I yell as I walk into the house not before flipping him off.

As soon as shut the door two Alphas were standing in front of me.

"Lou, we are so sorry, we couldn't control our alphas. We didn't mean it, it's going to take us a little while to get used to you being an Omega, so just bare with us.", Marcel said

"I'm sorry baby boy." Eddie says kissing my cheek.

"I'm okay, I love you both." I smile at them before walking to my bedroom.

~~~

"Boys! Dinner is done!!" Mom yells rinsing her hands and drying them on her apron.

I run downstairs because man, I'm starving.

I took a shower earlier then fell asleep and never got anything to eat.

"Loubear, you're home!" My mom screamed with glee, guess she didn't know I was coming back.

"Yeah mom, I'm back." I say trying to breathe.

"Your heat, how was it?" She asked.

"Besides the excruciating pain of needing to be fucked, I'm fine." I sigh sitting at the table, I'm so exhausted, this was never something I wanted for myself.

She walks over and smacks me on the back of my head.

"Hey! Watch your mouth."

I whimper "Ow."

I pout and she comes to kiss my cheek.

"I love you, but no language like that in the house."

"But the boys do it!" I huff, they always get away with everything because they're aLpHaS, it's annoying.

"Yeah, well they are alphas with raging hormones. I'd like to see you try and control them." She throws the towel on her shoulder then crosses her arms, her eyebrows are raised in challenge and I truly understand her point, I'm an omega now, I have a different image to uphold, I was never anything more than a Beta who could fuck who I wanted but I wouldn't have to find an Alpha to settle with.