Thongs

"Loueh!" Marcel says stumbling into my room while trying to tie his shoe.

"Get ready!!! I dont want to be late!!" He says finally managing to tie his shoe then looking towards me with wide eyes as he fixes his glasses.

"Ughhh fine" i pop out of bed and hop to my closet trying to find the perfect outfit.

I find one of my favorite tops and match it with fishnet stockings and ripped jeans.

I put my hair in a messy bun deeming it perfect before quickly applying masacra, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I turn to see Marcel still here looking at me with a face of awe.

"What?"

"S-since when did you start wearing th-thongs." He looks at me and then my butt and then my face again.

I know for a fact im fiery red because my ears are hot.

"Uhhhhh" i stall not knowing what to say.

"Lou!! Marcel!! Lets go!!"Edward shouts from the bottom of the steps.

"Coming!!!" I say swiping up a pair of red vans on my way out and slipping them on when im safely in the car.

One by one the triplets follow behind.

Harry driving with Eddie up front and Marcel next to me.

I was content the silence until Marcel felt the need to ruin it.

"S-so Lou wears thongs"

Edward chokes and Harry break checks causing me to whack my head on the back of Harry's seat.

"Oww" i whine while rubbing my head.

When i look up everyone is staring at me.

"Thongs huh?" Edward says "Panties are hot but thongs?" Damn baby" he licks his lips.

Harry hasn't said word but my body is blazing with his stare though the rear view mirror.

"You know, Marcel has a kink for that." He tilts his head as i follow his gaze to Marcel who is staring out the window trying to hide a very prominent boner.

The blood rushes to my face as i look away.

Edward, realizing I wasn't going to say anything. Turned back around in his seat in Harry started driving again.

The rest of the ride was deathly silent.

[Marcel's pov]

Edward turned on the radio to break the silence and conversed with Harry quietly.

Louis stays silent with his back facing me while he stares out the window and i don't blame him i can feel his embarrassment radiating off from him.

He seemed so innocent. I mean, up until Harry had gotten ahold of him. Actually, i dont even know why im surprised. Harry's fucked him so he's no longer the little lou we once knew.

'I've fucked him too' Eddie mind links.

'You've really gotta work on keeping your thoughts quieter'

'WHEN THE HELL DID YOU FUCK HIM!!' I breathe deeply.

'At the gallery when you were busying yourself with attempting murder' i see him shrug

'Harry!?! Do you not have anything to say about this!?!'

The car comes to a stop and Edward gets out followed by Harry but not before throwing me the keys.

'You've got alot to live up to make it worth his while' he winks before shutting the door and walking away.