Mine

The car ride was filled with an uncomfortable silence but I could tell it helped to calm Harry down.

Once we got home we quickly dispersed into our rooms.

Me putting all of my stuff away and feeling the need to apologize to Harry make up the day we've had to him.

I take my makeup off and put his jersey that says "Styles" on it hoping that it'll get my point across and put some lotion on my exposed legs deciding to spray a little something to make my scent more prominent.

I debate on covering myself but go against it.

I quickly run across the hall to his room and slam the door shut.

I take a deep shaky breath before slowly turning around to face the bed where he's sitting shirtless with the covers drooped on his waist I can't help but swallow thickly.

He looks over to me with a questionable stare that quickly turns into a blank expression.

The room is very dim to my advantage as I take a hasty step forward.

I know he can smell me I can tell by the way his hand fists the blanket loosely and his nostrils flare slightly.

This gives me a little more confidence to keep walking,

It's when I'm two steps away when I see him restraining himself from talking or touching me, honestly I didn't think I would have this affect let alone one at all clearly he was mad but there was something unreadable that was just as powerful underlying it.

I take the brief moment to pull the blanket down some with a shaky hand before plopping myself on his lap and wrapping the blanket behind myself again so it covers my bum and feet because of the way I am seated.

After I'm adjusted I look up to see him looking back at me.

I wrap my arms around him and play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I whisper out.

He slides his hands up my thighs before reaching around to squeeze my bum.

"You're mine" he says

"Of course" I say looking down at my lap.

I can feel the hold he has on me tighten before he leans up to give me a rough kiss.

I am relatively surprised but adjust quickly and kiss him back just as hard.

It's not a loving kiss. It's the kiss of possession. He's telling me I'm his.

We pull away briefly.

"It was platonic, he's just a friend"

He lets out a grunt before grabbing me and flips us.

He wraps my thighs around him before he sucks on my neck repeatedly whispering "mine" against it.

I can feel his teeth grazing my neck every so gently.

So distracted by the pleasure I almost forget what I'm supposed to be here for.

Stop him.

"H-Harry wait" I stutter out trying to regain my composure.

"This is about me apologizing " I breathe deeply.

"Apology excepted" he grunts before getting back to work.

~~~
The next morning I wake up without panties and the jerseyand ripped.

I groan and wiggle my way outta the bed and into the bathroom to pee and take a shower.

As I take off what remains of my shirt.

I notice I'm covered in marks.

My throat, my collarbones, down my torso and tummy. My hips to my thighs inside and out.

Cover in love bites, bruises, bite marks and hand prints.

I take a quick shower hoping that Harry will still be sleeping so I can sneak back to my room.

I wrap myself in one of his towels before slowly opening the bathroom door.

I see Harry smirking at me from the bed.

I sigh obnoxiously attempting to ignore him as I walk to my room.

Key word attempted.

Harry follows me with the same stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want" I whine and stomp my foot.

"You look perfect" he cheeses.

"I'm wearing a bath towel Harry" I glare playfully.

"We both know that's not what I'm talking about" he winks and leaves.

I groan and try to pick out the best outfit that'll keep me covered but not make it entirely noticeable that I'm trying to be covered after all it wouldn't really matter considering it's the end of November anyways.