Crybaby

Louis is startled awake by the sound of Marcel's alarm.

"Got conditioning for football, Petal, you can come if you'd like." He says.

"You mean watch you be all hot and sweaty? Of course I'll go." Louis giggles.

He rushes to his own room to get ready not wanting to make marcel late.

It's seven in the morning meaning no one else is up 'cause it's the weekend.

I take a quick shower before picking a simple outfit consisting of white skinny jeans and a tan sweater considering it's a bit chilly in the mornings.

I slip on my pink vans with white socks.

"If you were really going on this mean streak you wouldn't have picked pink hair and got a crybaby tattoo" Marcel laughs from the door scaring me.

"How long have you been standing there!?" I yelp.

"Long enough for you to give me a show." He says amused.

"Let me see" he says pulling me closer to him.

He gets down on his knees.

"Hold this" he says holding up my shirt and pulling my jeans just under my hip bone to admire the very cliche and very true to heart tattoo.

"Did it hurt?" he whispers getting closer.

"Y-Yeah it's healed now just a little sensitive to touch" Louis whimpers slightly as he runs his fingers over it.

"I like it" he blows on it gently giving it a quick kiss before fixing my pants and sweater.

"C'mon" he grabs my hand pulling me from my glossy eyed state and out to the garage.

"We're taking Harry's" he says causing me to stop pulling him back from the impact.

"What's wrong?" He seems amused.

"The Aston Martin? That's Harry's baby he loves that car more than he loves- loved me." I sigh.

"He'll be fine just come on"

"He's not particularly happy with me and I can't help but put myself in his shoes. I wouldn't want them driving my car because I'd actually rip their faces off." I ramble and he shushes me.

"You aren't driving it tho." He shrugs

I hesitate.

"Louis just get in the car. What's the most he's gonna do?" He laughs.

~~~

As soon as we walk into the door Harry punches marcel in the face knocking him over from impact.

"What the fuck is your problem Harry?" He reaches to touch his bloody nose.

"Don't fucking touch my shit" he growls out turning to walk away.

"I'd never touch him without his permission" he says standing up.

Harry turns back to us and if looks could kill.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He takes a quick look to me and then down to my neck then back at Marcel.

"You heard me" he shrugs giving Harry a bloody smile.

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you!" He yells out as he tries to hit Marcel again.

"Hey hey hey! What's happening in here!?" Edward comes to try to restrain Harry and gets hit in the face causing them to start fighting till Mom storms in to break it up.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing but it is not happening in my house" she growls out and Harry growls back.

"You really wanna try me Harry? I've been an alpha long before your balls dropped, don't go around thinking you're top dog, Now go pack, we have a trip to attend in the morning." she calms herself by the end of her little rant.

I drag marcel with me to the bathroom and lock the door.

"Look at your face" I sigh miserably.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken it" I grab the first aid kit

"It was worth it" he winks.

"Let me clean you up" I gesture for him to sit on the edge of the tub as he does I kneel between his legs to reach his face.

"You don't have to do this it's my fault." He sighs

"Oh hush of course I have to do this I love you" I say casually going back to work on his face.

"I love you too." He smiles before gasping as I dab a bit of peroxide on his cut.

"You shouldn't have provoked him, you know" I sigh.

"I know but I wanted to" he smiles as I clean the blood from his upper lip.

"I think you should talk to him. He's hurting, Lou. I know you think he doesn't want anything to do with you but he loves you." He sighs.

"As much as I love having you all to myself you shouldn't give up on them." He pulls me into a hug.

"We all love you, Lou"

"Of course you do I'm amazing." I try to play it off as something casual.

I finish up cleaning him before we go out separate ways.

I find myself standing in-front of the first of the dreaded doors.

I knock before entering.

"Edward, we need to talk"