Confession

Louis fell to his knees, clutching his stomach as dry sobs wrack through his body.

"You're lying!" Harry screams

"We didn't- we didn't" Harry slowly crumbles as he tries his hardest to think, he couldn't have, he wouldn't have, but he might've and that terrified him to think about.

"I-I just wanted to tell you I felt you deserved to know." She says not even bothered by Louis crying or the death glares she receiving from the triplets.

"W-where's the proof?" Marcel asks still holding Louis who has said a word since the news came to be.

She's holds up a Ziplock bag containing a positive test and Louis sobs get Louder.

"How do you know it's mine," Harry growls out, he hates everything about this situation.

"I haven't been with anyone else since we were together" she sighs.

"Get the fuck out" Louis screams shaking violently and this when everyone finally looks at him.

"Look I never meant to hurt you Louis" Taylor sighs but Louis wasn't having any of that.

"I will not say it again, Leave before I rip the hair from your scalp." Louis' face is red as his eyes switch back forth between his wolf form and human form signaling that he's close to shifting.

"I'll be in touch Harry" she says slipping out of the house.

~~~

Louis is giving the silent treatment.

He knows it'll hurt more than his yelling or hitting, simply pretending the alpha didn't exist was enough to drive him mad.

He walks around the house in revealing clothes or cracks the door when he's having sex just to make the alpha mad.

He knows it's working.

Harry spends more time in their gym in the basement than he does anywhere else, trying his hardest to work his anger out of him.

Louis wants nothing more than to curl up in his mates arms, he's been getting more toned since he basically lives in the gym Louis wants him so bad it's unreal, but he can feel Harry's anger radiating through their bond, Louis knows his alpha could feel how upset he was just the same.

Harry hasn't said sorry, it's nice to hear but words mean absolutely nothing in a situation like this.

"Harry can I talk to you for a moment?" Louis says watching the Alpha he does push ups with hungry eyes.

"Uh sure" He says standing up from his previous position, hands on his waist as his chest heaves.

Louis misses him so much.

"Uh is upstairs fine?" Louis plays with his fingers, it's a nervous habit.

"Of course, let me just turn off the music," Harry scrunched his eyebrows in confusion as to what the boy is up to, but he nods and makes his way up the stairs only for Harry to follow a few moments later.

Louis stands in front of the three alphas, staring at the ground.

"What? Don't tell me you're pregnant too?" Edwards snorts laughing sarcastically.

Tears well up in his eyes and he nods before letting out a sob.

He finally looks up when he hears a door slam.

Harry is gone.