Two of us

Louis is bad at being drunk. He's giggly and he hiccups and craves attention. He started to feel buzzed while packing but that didn't stop Louis from guzzling the bottle while blasting 'god is a woman' and dancing around the room in a pair of short shorts.

He's itching for someone to hold him, to rub his thighs and tell him he's pretty, he could do with some neck kisses as well but he's a pouty baby and refuse to be the one to speak first.

Luck was on his side today as his grumpy, hard-headed boyfriend knocks on his door.

He knew it was Harry, he could feel the flood of his guilt through their completed Bond. It was cushioned by his intoxication but he mumbled out a welcome Anyways.

"Lou..." He sighs, this is the point where Harry doesn't know how to put his apology into words, and Louis forgives him anyways.

"You're really p-pretty" Louis hiccups, interlocking his fingers with Harrys as he reaches up his other hand to twirl Harrys curls.

"Thank you" Harry clears his throat when his voice cracks.

"Nuuuu, you're s'pose to say I'm pretty too" Louis sighs and pushes his face into Harrys chest.

"You're stunningly, gorgeous and beautiful my love," Harry says easily pressing a kiss to Louis' hair.

"Don't wanna be mad at you" Louis says pouting, not that Harry could see, the boy refused to lift his face from the comfortable spot on Harry's chest.

"I'm sorry I ever put you in the position to be mad at me" Harry sighs running a finger from beneath Louis' ear lobe to the crevice where his shoulder and neck meet.

"I'm sad and I want you to hold me?" Louis didn't know how to word it as a question but he did his best.

"There's nothing in the world that I would rather do." Harry explains as he grips Louis by his thighs, moving Louis to straddle him.

He walks him over to the bed and lays him down as he rubs his thighs and kisses his neck, how he knew Louis wanted.

"I love you" Louis mutters as his eyes slip shut in pleasure.

"Te amo mucho" Harry replies causing Louis' eyes to snap open in shock.

"Looks like someone is finally taking his classes seriously." Louis giggles with a little hiccup.

"That's the only thing I learned" Harry murmurs pressing a kiss to his mates fluffy hair.

"When did we become like this" A frown replaces the smile that was once on Louis' face.

Harry mimics his look.

"What do you mean, Little one?" Harry pulls back just enough to look him in the eye.

"I feel like all we do is fight, it was all easier before we were officially together when it was just cheeky flirting and sneaky kisses. Everything is real now, the fear I had of losing you then is nothing compared to the fear I have of losing you now." Louis tries to hide a tiny sob.

"Never could you ever lose me, my love, we're mated for life." Harry's slender fingers make their way under Louis' top to rub circles into the soft, plush skin of his back.

"Not even the gods above can separate the two of us"