We made it

One year later

Louis can't get his breathing under control, he's nervous, he doesn't think his hands could possibly sweat anymore, he's about to graduate Valedictorian of his class and he has a speech to give in about three minutes. He wishes he would have taken Marcel's advice to write his speech down but Louis did not want to distract the crowd from his Gold crystal red bottoms.

"Why stare at a flimsy white piece of paper when the crowd can gaze upon" Louis said to Marcel when he bought the shoes.

"Trust me no one would be able to pry their eyes off from you, my love" Edward told him running a finger across Marcels bond mark on his tiny wrist.

"I have a gift for you" Harry says from behind him, he turns to see Harry holding a cute, slender, silver box, in it is a charm bracelet.

Louis is in awe.

"Harry this is beautiful" Louis smiles so wide that his eyes water, he couldn't be happier.

He lets Harry clip it on him and takes a moment to look over the charms, there's a butterfly, a car, a paper airplane, a pearl from their mother's necklace and the letters H, M, and E.

"Oh my god I love it" Louis nearly sobs as he recollects the meaning for each charm.

Louis touches the charms, smiling at the memory as he approaches the stage to give the speech to his peers.

He looks in the crowd and sees Harry's unruly curls first and then Marcel and Edward, Liam and Zayn, Jade and Lana are there as well, he even see's Jada and Riah in the crowd chatting with his mom, he thinks about the last time they were all together like this, it was at Niall's stupid mansion, he can't help but smile at the thought.

Flashback

"It's so fucking big" Louis exclaims as they pull up to the gates of Nialls new mansion.

"That's what he said" Edward laughs and Marcel punches him in the shoulder.

"Pass the fruit snacks" Niall shouts at josh who has his head resting in Tyler's lap as the petite boy scribbles in a journal.

"Whatcha writing?"Marcel asks when he passed the joint back to josh.

"Lyrics, s-sometimes I sing when Joshua drums." He says shyly, never lifting his eyes from the page.

"My baby has a voice of an Angel" Josh speaks proudly as Tyler blushes.

"Shows over!" Edward says reaching over to snatch the joint as his baby sits in his lap."Its such a nice day." Zayn smiles, playing with Niall's fingers and the small boy munches on fruit snacks in his lap.

Louis can't help but smile at how happy Zayn appears to be while he's with him, that is the only reason his alphas allowed the male to tag along.

"Im so glad I decided to rent this bus" Liam sighs as he comes to a stop in front of a staircase leading to twin mahogany doors.

"I CALL DIBS ON THE BEST ROOM!"Louis screams as he runs into the house with Niall following closely behind him.

"ITS MY MANSION!" Niall yells tackling the brunette omega onto the expensive rug at the front entrance.

They wrestle as their alphas stumble in behind them.

"That should not be as hot as it is" Zayn says causing Liam to smack his chest as the 4 alphas and Zayn attempted to split their bitey omegas up.