Breed

He kisses me like his life depends on it. Not even taking the time to prep he uses the water as lube and pushes into me.

I groan loudly before I'm reminded the we're in the school.

He deep strokes me long and hard and I wanna beg but the look in his eye is telling me to submit because we're doing this his way.

He puts me down and turns my body to face the shower wall.

I feel him push into me with his body tight against me.

I try to run my fingers through his hair but he pulls them away and pins me to the wall, in the midst of the movement,he hit it.

That special bundle of nerves sending me straight into euphoria. Blinding white hot bliss.

It feels like I'm screaming but not a sound has come out.

At this point he's hammering into me nailing my sweet spot making me cum streams on myself and the shower wall.

He runs his fingers over my stomach before slipping then into his mouth, staring me in the eye as he does so.

He has yet to slow down and as if it were possible he sped up. Pushing down my pelvis making I feel every stroke.

He spills into me, hot and wet, filling me entirely too full.

He stops but doesn't pull away as if he's breeding me. Kept me tight against that wall, breathing in my scent. I didn't dare move but I knew I had to do something in fear of never leaving this shower.

"Alpha" I whisper looking at him over my shoulder.
He had this look his eye and I knew the emotion it held because it was definitely mutual.

I went pull off from him because I wanted nothing more than to kiss but he stopped me.

"Show me how flexible you can be" he says softly.

He turns me around to face him, grabbing my leg pulling it above his shoulder slowly lifting it as high as it can go.

"Fuck baby you so good for me" he breathes out against my lips before slipping back in.

He's hitting my spot perfectly and it takes all but a few strokes for me to reach my high.

Once I am out of it again he wraps my legs around him and carries me to his locker where our clothes lay.

I awkwardly reach for my shirt and pull it over my head.

"I-it would be easier to get dressed if you would um you know..." but he growled at me as if he were offended I would even mention.

So we stayed like that. Him pressed against my prostate. Me dealing with the insufferable pleasure.

I grind into him softly because if he wasn't going to let me go I atleast wanted to enjoy it.

But then it all clicked on what was happening.

I put him into a premature rut.

"You know you could be getting me pregnant right now? All full of you like this?" I grind a little harder trying to test my theory.

"Imagine me all big and pregnant in a couple of months." And I wanted to cry because I knew it wouldnt happen but I needed to help him out of this. He wouldn't let me go until he's satisfied.

I grab his hand and put it on my lower stomach.

"Is that what you want?"I lift myself up alittle before sinking back down.

He just nods alittle as if he's in a daze.

"Breed me baby"