Galleria

After we got out of the car Marcel led the way to the doors of the gallery.

The building was elegant and high class. I almost felt worthless being in it.

Suddenly a man with slicked back black hair approached us,

"Harry!! Ed, Marcel!!! It's been a while" he said hugging each of the boys.

"And who might this be?" He said grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly.

"This is Louis, you've met him before" Edward says.

"Nah, surely I would remember such a pretty face" he winked at me.

"Surely" Marcel scoffed.

"Well I think we could use some drinks" harry said.

"Louis, would you like a drink?" The man said.

"Umm" I didn't know what to do. I didn't really wanna talk to him.

"No, Louis is fine." Edward tuts.

I wonder why they are being so aggressive towards this man.

I grab Harry's hand and a sense of security washes over me.

He's so sweet and protective. I wish he was my mate. I wish all three were my mates. They make me so happy. Plus Harry has a big dick and they all have long slender fingers with the content of being my daddies.

As I start thinking about all the ways they would punish me, slick start to drip down my inner thigh.

I can tell that Tony notices by the way his eyes snap towards me and his alpha hormones become very prominent.

I hear Marcel growl and Edward drags me outside to the truck.

Once we get there I notice that his eyes are bright red.

"Mmmm you smell so good dolly" He whispered

"E-Eddy" I stuttered.

"Yes princess?"

"Th-this is naughty"

"Mmm daddy is gonna take such good care of you" He growls into my ear.

He kisses me passionately as he hikes my dress up my thighs and around my waist.

"Fuck. Panties," he moans loudly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard" he says shimmying out of his pants.

His cock is hard, leaking precum, I can't help but moan at the sight.

His eyes flash red and he starts ripping my panties.

Finally when my hole is exposed he plunged two fingers in and wiggles them around.

"Oh Eddie" I moaned

"Shhh baby I will take it slow" he said as he slowly pulled his fingers out replacing it with something much bigger.

I cried out in pain from his size but it's still not as big as Harry's. He thrust Into Me Slowly increasing his speed leaving me a moaning mess.

"More Eddie more" I whine.

I could feel his not growing and it was making me wetter and wetter. I wanted it bad, I craved it.

"Daddy" Eddie said.

"Call me daddy"

"Yes daddy" I screamed as he knoted me.

Instead of waiting Edward pulled out causing me to cum on the spot.

"You were such a good boy for me baby" Edward said kissing my head.

"Thank you daddy".

~~~

------------------------------------ thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed it. So the reason I have been gone is because I had slight creators block and I feel really bad for all of the people waiting for an update on this story. As you can clearly tell I finally found some inspiration thanks to finally finding myself.