Just maybe...

Harry's pov.

"What do you mean you guys got 'carried away'" Edward growls after Louis is up the stairs and out of sight.

"He was being greedy, I mean it's not like I don't have the money but I was trying to teach him to be a nice proper Omega. One with manners and appreciation."

"And how did you 'teach' him exactly," Marcel narrowed his eyes at me through his thick rimmed glasses.

"I took him into a dressing room and made him count. I pretty sure you can guess the rest." I shrugged.

"But that wouldn't take three hours." Marcel huff

"Did you guys fuck?" Edward said taking a bite out of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I smirked.

"What!?"Marcel screeched while Edward choked on his sandwich.

"You didn't! He's our step brother you idiot!" Marcel yelled again,

"Oh come on don't act like you guys aren't dying to fuck him too" I grin

"Yeah, doesn't mean we do it!" Edward said this time.

"You should his ass is like heaven, he might make you loosen up Marc. And I promise you Ed if you fuck him you will never want to sneak-fuck anyone else ." I laugh as he glares at me.

"What is he talking about Eddie.??"

"Yeah Eddie" I say walking up the stairs.

When I got my room I decided I was gonna shower because I wanted to be clean and smell nice for tonight.

So I walked into my bathroom and turned on the water making sure it's the right temp before relieving myself of clothing.

I walk into the room temperature water and start thinking, Tony is the biggest flirt and I don't know if I want Louis to be around that kind of influence, especially fresh out of heat, who knows what could happen.

But he's so excited to go and I don't really have the heart to tell him no.

What can I say I have a soft spot for him.

I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

I walk into my bedroom and check my phone really quick.

Louis' pov

As I finished getting myself together I walked into Harry's room.

I gasp as i notice him in just a towel so i shield my eyes,

"i'm sorry" i quickly say.

"ehh, it's nothing you haven't seen before" he says as i slowly pull my hands down to him smirking.

I start to get flashbacks from hours before, the way his lips felt against mine like a pure bliss.

The way he grazed my nipples, the way he kept a bruising grip on my hips, waist, and thighs.

The words he said to me about impregnating me with his pups. Oh god how i wish we could be together.

I whimper as i come back to reality only to find my panties soaked and harry standing in front of me with dark eyes.

"What are you thinking about little love."he says placing a piece of hair behind my ear before gently rubbing my neck.

The way he fuck me against the mirror flashes into my mind.

I'm guessing by the look on his face he knows what i'm thinking.

"I umm, I need to go umm finish getting ready. " I stutter out.

"You look ready to me." He says rubbing my cheek.

'No no lou, don't fall for it again. This is wrong. But how come it feels so right, especially that thing he does with his to-'

My thoughts were interrupted when Harry pushed his thumb in between my eyebrows.

"You're thinking too hard."he says.

"Oh sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. " he shrugs before walking to his dresser and grabbing a pair of boxer briefs outta the draw before shutting it.

I watch him as he unexpectedly dropped his towel, I stood there in shock. Like what am I supposed to do when step brothers dick is just in my face like that?

He pulls up his boxers before walking into his closet.

"Eddie and Marcie are getting ready" I say trying to focus on anything other than the way his body ripples as he puts clothes on.

"Yeah.?" He says.

I nod.

"Good," he says

" I think we are gonna go out before we head over, I'm guessing everyone is hungry." He says and I smile,

"Yay" I clap my hands and make myself at home In his bed, god it's so soft.

"Sure, make yourself at home," he scoffs sarcastically.

" I do what I want haz." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Childish" he shakes his head at me as he puts his shirt on.

"Hear let me help you with your tie" I say crawling to the end of the bed and lean on my knees to help him.

"Thanks" he says, at such a close range I can smell the peppermint candy that linger on his breath.

So tempting.

I grab him by the tie I was fixing and pull him in for a heated kiss.

I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. The way his fiery eyes stared into me.

I don't know how long this is gonna last.

But just maybe...