Forgiven

"I bet I can make you forgive me." Harry said challengingly.

"Doubt It, I'm trying to watch a movie as I had said before." I say acting uninterested.

"Watch me." He said kissing the shell of my ear causing me to shiver.

"H-harry." I studder in a whisper, worried the other boys will notice.

"Yeah?" he mumbles through kisses he's placing on my neck.

"Stop!" I whine pushing at his chest as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

"Am I forgiven?" he says with a goofy smile.

"No." I cross my arms then pout.

"Then. No." He smirked deviously, diving in to place a kiss on my lips. It's soft and gentle like he's compensating.

He starts to trails his hand up my legs to my thighs.

"Stop." I squeaked, wrapping my arms around his neck to push my face into his neck, he chuckles, chest shaking with his laughter.

"Mmhh you look so delicious, siting here on my lap like this." He pushes a hand into my hair to pull face back as he stares into my eyes running the back of his hand over my cheek.

The overpowering smell of his alpha makes me shiver, his musky alpha scent has always been so strong.

"Harrryyyy." I whine, face heating significantly as I get turned on.

"I'm sorry baby." He said running his hands over my bum with a smirk on his face.

"I'm leaving. Goodnight" I say standing, ignoring the fact that it's six at night.

"No." He grabs my wrist.

"No?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No" Harry repeats himself, giving my wrist a tug, he stands himself when I don't budge.

I squeak when I feel myself being lifted u to muscular arms.

"Harold" I scowled.

"Lewis" he fires back.

"Humph" I pout.

"That's what I thought" Harry hums carrying me to his room.

~~~

"Boys! Dinner!" Mom yells from down stairs.

I don't know how or when this happened. But me and all three alphas are snuggled together in Harry's bed. I wake up sweaty and hot as the alphas surround me and engulfing me in their body heat.

Me, I somehow ended up laying on harry, while he lays on his back, snuggling him in a koala hug while he has one hand on my thigh and the other wrapped around my waist.

Marcel is holding my hand while Edward is spooning him.

I lean up so I'm straddling Harry's waist. I try to subtlety​ move from his lap, which results in him growling and holding me tighter to the point where I can barely breathe.

"Harry" I struggle the words out.

He doesn't move.

My wolf lets out a distressed whine making all three wake up on high alert.

"What's wrong!!" Marcel yelled.

Causing me to whimper.

"Shut the fuck up Marcel!! Are you mad. You think yelling is going to help a distressed beta?" Edward whisper-yelled.

"What is it baby?" Harry whispered in to my ear.

"It's just that...You were squeezing me. And I couldn't breathe." I sigh catching my breath.

"Oh I'm sorry little love, will you forgive me?" He nuzzled his face into my neck, I sigh out in comfort.

"Yes alpha, I forgive you" I steal a quick kiss when there's no eyes prying, snuggling back into him until they're all ready to leave the bed.

~~~

We all sit at the dinner table in our designated seats.

Harry, next to me on one side, Marcel and Edward on the other. With mum at the head of the table.

As mum begins to pass out our food, Harry sneaks his hand under the table and rests it on the inner part of my thigh.

My Beta preens at the attention, and I feel....wet. A-as is a small amount of slick is producing.

Wait slick?

I'm dragged out of my thoughts by rough growling from the three Alphas in the room.