Shattered

They were so excited for the news they would be receiving today.

The news about the babies.

Louis was up at the ass crack of dawn getting himself ready for an appointment that was at noon, 5 hours away from now but that didn't stop him.

He quickly showered and got dressed making himself a plate of French toast eating it as he watched the Telly.

Marcel was up first and sat by his small boy rubbing the pregnant omegas feet as Louis fed him some of the French toast.

"Don't I get any?" Harry pours as he stumbles down the steps and an hour later, the French toast laid cold on the kitchen counter.

"Warm it up and I'll happily feed it to you daddy" Louis says bashfully blinking up at his handsome lover.

After Louis straddled Harry and fed him they talked for the next couple of hours waiting for Edward to wake up.

"We should start getting ready to go the appointments in thirty minutes." Louis says basically vibrating in excitement.

"whose gonna wake up Edward?" Louis asked.

Both of the alphas saying a quick "not it" leaving their omega to do the dirty work.

Louis and Edward are never morning people, Louis would still be in bed right along with them if he didn't have the appointment for the babies he was just way to excited to sleep.

"Edward" Louis says as he walks into the dark room closing the door behind him.

"Baby, wake up" Louis says climbing over to him on the bed.

"Mup" Edward grumbles before snoring again.

Louis giggles and presses little kisses to the parts of Edward that aren't covered by the blanket.

"Daddy" he whispers placing a kiss onto his lips, squealing when Edward's large hands splay over his back flipping them over so he's hovering over the small boy.

"Hi" Louis whispers shyly.

"Hi baby," Edward's murmurs, burying his face into the small boys neck and inhaling.

"We h-have to get ready, daddy" Louis can barely breathe at the close proximity.

"Mhm want you baby" Edward growls playfully nipping at his skin.

"We gotta be quick"

~~~

"Took the two of you long enough" Marcel scoffs sliding into the passenger and Edward and Louis hop into the back with flushed cheeks and sex hair.

"Mhm our boy is insatiable" Edward's smirks playfully.

Louis' mouth hangs open at the accusation.

"That's not true!" He smacks the Alphas arm with a glare.

"Somebody couldn't keep his hands to himself." Louis scoffs.

"We're here" Harry announces interrupting the little dispute.

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" Louis squealed rushing out of the car to check himself in while his mates follow him in shortly after.

They wait for about 7 minutes before Louis' name is called and they all shuffle into a waiting room.

"So we're here today to confirm your pregnancy and tell you how far along you are. Correct?" Dr. Rodrigo asks.

"Yes" Louis nearly squealed it was impossible for him to keep the smile off his face.

"Here, I'm gonna have you pee in this, the bathroom is across the hall just place it on the shelf in there and a nurse will grab it." The doctor explains and Louis does as told coming back into the room shaking his damp hands to help them dry.

"I'm gonna need you to lay back and lift your shirt." The doctor explains and Louis does as told maybe a bit to eagerly pulling his shirt up so fast he exposed his little pink nipples.

Edward growls softly reaching up to fix the blushing boys shirt so it covers him up but still exposes his beautiful tummy.

"Woah" Louis gasps when the doctor applies the gel not expecting it to be-

"Warm I know, I'm sorry I didn't warn you" the doctor explains grabbing a wand and turning on a monitor.

Louis stares at the doctors face in anticipation, the monitor being tilted away from him unable to see what he's seeing.

"Hmm" the doctor explains, pressing a little harder with the wand.

"Louis" the doctor says.

"Yes?" Louis asks a little uneasily, reaching for one of his mates hands.

"Have you been you through any stressful and/or traumatic events recently?" The doctor sighs wiping off the wand and passing some paper towels for Louis to wipe himself off.

His mind drifted to Taylor and he nods at the doctors question.

"Let me go consult with a nurse and I'll get back to you" The doctor tries not to frown but Louis can see through it.

He attempts to hold back his tears but digging his empty hand into his thigh.

"L-Louis" Marcel stutters out and it snaps Louis out of his trance when he sees the death grip he has on his hang which he releases immediately and pulls his hand away.

The doctor chooses that moment to come in the room.

"Louis I'm so sorry-" Louis stops listening.

"It looks like Louis was pregnant only about a week and a half long, the stress of whatever he went through caused the egg to detach from his wall, now this isn't common but it's not rare either. He just needs and a lot of rest and time to heal." The doctor explains to the triplets when he notices the spacey look in Louis' eyes.

"Take care of him, you're free to go." The doctor shakes each their hands before leaving.