Odd

I wake him up with dinner in bed.

Steak with mash potatoes and gravy seems like a fitting meal after everything we've been through.

He groans and stretches a he sits up to look at me.

"Thank you baby boy"
he smiles up at me.

I beam happily at the nickname.

"Of course"

He eats quick like he hasn't been fed in months.

" I need a shower" he sighs out

"I'll take care of this and you can go take one" I say grabbing the plate before he can protest.

I put the plate on the sink before looking for the other boys.

Neither of them are home which is odd.

I try both of their cells only to receive the voicemail.

"What's wrong love?" Marcel walks Into the living room with a towel around his waist and another he's using to dry his hair.

"Th-they aren't answering me?" It comes out as a question unintentionally.

"I um...tried calling them both and neither answered." I sigh.

"Well maybe they're busy. Maybe they don't have their phones on them? Didn't they say they wanted to go paint balling? Maybe that's where they went" He tries to make me feel better.

"Yeah you're right" I smile.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask wanting to not think about it anymore.

"Of course Lou" he smiles brightly.

Half way through the movie was bored and had enough.

"I wanna do something else" I hug him and rest my head on his neck.

"Like what bunny?" He cocks his head to look over at me. It's a really awkward position but cute nonetheless.

"Let's race" I shrug but the way his body jumps excitedly.

"Yeah?" He says as if he didn't hear me correctly.

"Yes! Now get up so we can get ready!!!"

I decide on a yellow tube top the says baby in black cursive. And checkered print skinny jeans and white vans.

I decided against wearing a bra because I'm nipples have been unusually sensitive since I've started taking the medication.

I grab my purse and sunglasses and go back downstairs to find Marcel wearing all black and and checkered bandana.

"Hey we match!" I squeak.

"We sure do. Everyone will know you're mine." He smiles the prettiest smile and carries me out the the car.

It's already crowded when we pulled in mostly because I begged Marcel to stop and buy me chicken nuggets which set us back a few minutes.

We pull into an empty spot up front and hop out to see Adrian and a couple other guys from school, there's bonfire and kegs and loud music and cars, so many cars.

A smile is bright on my face as I lace our fingers together. He stops talking for a second to send my a quick smile and kisses my forehead.

"Louis?" The way my name rolls off from his lips.

Lips I used to kiss, has me gasping for air.

I slowly turn to be faced with his deep colored eyes.

"Stephen" I sigh.