Screwed

Holy shit I'm an Omega.

I never would have thought.

And never would I have thought I could run so fast in my life.

But I was doing it. Just my luck, I wasn't fast enough.

As I tried to shut the door behind me, Harry was too quick bursting in the room sliding a hand around my neck as he forces a kiss onto me, I melt as I moan loudly, i reach for his shirt trying to take it off.

"Kinky baby doll, aren't we?" Harry ask, grinning as he leans down to sniff my neck.

"Mom!" I Gasp. It's too dangerous for me to be around Harry right now especially with how close his canines are to my throat, especially with how close I am to just giving in but the rational side of me knows I shouldn't.

I can hear the commotion in the basement when I'm temporarily able to focus on anything other than Harry's heartbeat.

So here she is, prying Harry off of me by his throat. I never thought my mom would be able to go up against Harry. Let alone be stronger than him. While my Omega begs for the attention of an alpha, two stand in front of me fighting with red eyes.

My Heat doesn't seem to be affecting her the same and I think it's giving her the advantage.

I don't know what to do, so I call Niall and explain to him what is going on so he can come get me and help with the situation.

Here I am. A whimpering mess on the bed, while my adopted mom tends to my adopted brothers trying to keep them from making me into a mother.

"Lou bug, I got you some things to help with your heat until Niall gets here." She says setting a basket on my nightstand that looked liked an emergency heat kit.

"Why aren't you bothered by my heat?"

"Because I lost my sense of smell at 25, when I got into a fight with another wolf outside a bar. The boys' dad was a real looker and everyone knew." She recollects fondly.

"Oh." I whimper out, body red with the feverish temperatures it's reaching.

"I'm gonna go. You take care of yourself." She says walking to the door.

"I will get you a shirt from each of the boys."

"W-why?" I question and s moan rips through me.

"Because the alpha scent will help calm down your Omega." She says.

"O-okay" i stutter, breathing hard.

So here i am. Waiting as patient i as can. I lean over to the bed side table to reach into the box and pull out a butt plug and a small bottle of lube. 

I quickly tug off my panties before lining myself up with the, now lubed, plug slowly sinking down.

A loud moan left my mouth.

Again the growling and banging could be heard from the basement below where the boys are being held hostage for the moment.

"Here sweetie, this should help." My mom says as she returns to my room with clothes from my triplet brothers.

She gives me the clothes and shuts the door.

I built a small nest with the clothing I have been provided and my duvet.

Sitting in the middle as  the butt plug rubs against my prostate, I whine and whimper.

My phone starts to buzz.

I pick it up to see a text message from Niall.

From Nini:
Lou I'm almost to the driveway. Just hold on a little longer, okay babe. Take deep breathes alright. Pack your bags. I'm like 3 minutes away.

So I do exactly that. I grab some clothes, including the boys' clothes, and a lot of fresh pairs of panties. God knows im gonna need those.

From Nini:
I'm here lou, hurry out, Don't need any alphas attacking you.

That message alone made me whimper, but I did as told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~