Pants on fire

Harry saw red.

His mate was pregnant and none of them could be happy about it because there's a psycho bitch who's dedicated her life to ruining Harry's.

Speeding out of the driveway he decided to go to Kendal's first, happy that she and all of Taylor's other friends just happened to be there when she showed up.

"Harry! Hi-" her words were cut off by Harry's handing wrapping itself around her throat.

"She fucking lying isn't she?" He seethes.

"Isn't she!" He yells slamming her head back against the door when she doesn't answer.

"Y-yes, it was all apart of her stupid plan to get back at you, she bought the test off some pregnant freshman, she never slept with you, just had t-to make it seem like she did." Harry was tightening his grip with each word to the point that she was clawing at his hands.

He released her and left without another word.

He shot Taylor a text because he knew he'd slaughter her in a fit or rage if he confronted her right now.

I know you lied. If I ever see you again I will not hesitate to rip your throat out.

He sent, driving back home to take care of his pregnant and probably distressed mate.

When he walks into the house he spots Louis in the same spot on the floor sobbing into his knees.

Harry moves in to pick the boy, ignoring the protest from his brothers carrying Louis away to the confinement's of his bedroom.

"You hate me!" Louis sobs into Harry's chest when he kicks the door closed and reaches for the handle to lock it.

"Why would you say that Louis? I love you with everything in me, you're it for me, you're my always," Harry sighs pressing his lips to the fragile boy laying him on the bed.

"Harry," Louis lets out a needy whine into the Alphas mouth, pleading him to do something.

"Harry please, fuck me." Louis sighs hiding his face in the crook of his arm.

"No." Harrys says the word with so much force, Louis visibly flinches.

"I'm gonna make love to you." He moves Louis' arm to give him a gentle kiss as he tugs at Louis' shirt hinting for the small boy to take it off.

"I love you" he whispers pressing his lips to Louis'.

He trails kisses over his cheeks to his jaw to his neck then shoulder, he kisses down Louis small arm pressing a kiss to his tiny hand.

He leans back up and starts to work little love bites and marks into his neck and throat as he finishes undressing his tiny love.

"You're so beautiful, Lou, fuck so perfect." Harry took that moment to place light kisses all over the boys full stomach making Louis whimper happily as tears prick at his eyes.

Harry excepts their baby and he couldn't be happier than he was in that moment.

Even tho he knew he wasn't super far along he was excited.

"I have an appointment about the baby on Wednesday." Louis says breathily running his fingers through Harry's hair as he keeps his lips pressed to Louis stomach kissing it relentlessly.

"I'll go with you" Harry smiles at him scooting down to press kisses into his thick thighs.

"Yes" Louis hisses out in response as Harry bites into the meaty flesh.

"Ok just fuck me already" Louis whines and shudders as a finger ghosts over his hole.

"No, we're making love remember." Harry scoffs.

"Well get in me please" Louis huffs.

"I haven't even opened you up yet," Harry sighs at his boys needy antics.

"No need already fingered myself earlier," he says pulling Harry up his body, with the help of Harry of course.

"You didn't get Eddie or Marcy to help you?" Harry asks in confusion knowing that the tiny boy had been using them quite frequently for his pleasure and vengeance lately.

"They were busy and I was trying to be mad at you," he huffs pushing himself up a bit to connect their lips but Harry pulls away and he can't help the whine that escapes him.

"I'm so sorry Louis, I'm so fucking sorry but I promise I never slept with her, Kendal told me the truth and that she only did what she did to get back at me for not choosing her over you, I would never choose any one of you, you're mine." He says the words roughly as he slowly pushes into Louis' tight hole.

"I love you" he says kissing Louis' cheek as he bottoms out.

"I love you too" Louis says happily wrapping his legs around the alphas body pulling him closer.

"The words I need to describe how I feel about you have not been invented yet."