"I'll take the pink one"

After the heart felt conversation we went out to buy slushies and snack foods we wanted before meeting Riah back at the house.

"Hi..." I wave, I don't know what to say or how to talk to him this is all so new. We've chatted briefly with a few greetings and asking how each other were. This is the first time I'm meeting him in person.

"Lewis I assume?" He looks at me curiously

"It's Lou-ee you dweeb" before I was realized what Im doing I smack his arm playfully.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I say

"You're fine Louis" he laughs "That's what brothers are supposed to do, besides I teased first so it's my fault" he giggles.

~~~

"Where's Harry" Marcel asks coming down the steps seeing Edward Lounging on the sofa.

"Working out. It's what he's been doing since Louis left. Anything to try and contain his anger." Edward sighs putting his phone down to finally look up at Marcel.

"I miss him."

"I miss him too" Marcel opts for sitting next to his brother trying his best to comfort him. After all he is the only one the small boy is content with at the moment.

Harry chooses just then to make an appearance but he seems to be in a hurry.

"Where are you going?" Edward Asks.

"Out" he grabs his jacket and slams the door.

"Well we can see how well he's handling it." Marcel sighs.

"Don't worry about it. He'll be fine eventually" Edward wraps an arm around Marcel kissing him on the forehead.

~~~

"I've never had Sonic before" Louis giggles

"Get out of here"Jada laughs

"Oh seriously? Your mind is about to be blown!" Jada says.

"Whatcha want lou?" Riah asks.

"Whatever you're getting, Ry" he smiles lazily before ordering.

"Want a milkshake too?" And I think about it for a moment before looking at the menu with over 50 options to choose from.

"I'll take the pink one" I ponder.

"It's called strawberry,Lou" jada giggles.

"Yeah yeah" I wave her off.

~~~

"I was thinking Chinese for din-" Marcel is cut off by the door swinging open and Harry rushing a short, blue eyed, brunette haired girl to his room"

"Well then" Edward sighs "What were you saying about dinner?"

~~~
//Harry's POV//

I scope out the place to find the best smelling person in here.

And she just happened to share some of his features.

Blue eyes and Brunette hair.

His had natural golden highlights.

She was easy.

He played hard to get.

Her lips were chapped as tasted of alcohol.

His were always soft and tasted like candy.

The more I compare them the angrier I get.

If I can't have him she's the best I got.

I'm practically seething as I drag her out of the dingy club.

She's laughing, probably excited to land such a good lay.

I'm speeding three the streets rushing to get home.

I need to get my mind off from him.

She tells me to slow down.

I speed up.

Rushing her into the house and into my room. Tearing her clothes from her body while she starts on mine.

She's nothing compared to Louis.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly and try my hardest to forget about him, and to get hard for the sake of everything.

I have this beautiful girl standing in front of my naked wanting me.

And she doesn't even measure to what I have.

Had....I mean had.

I lay her down on the bed and start kissing her before slipping on a condom.

I lube myself up nicely before plunging into her like my life depends on it.

Harder faster anything to get closer the my release so she can get the fuck out.

I'm disgusted by her.

She's not who I want I want Louis and his curvaceous body and child bearing hips.

I want to feel his slicked warmth wrapped around me so promisingly. I wanna fill him deeply so he can have my pups.

Mine and only mine.

I'm so blinded by the thoughts of Louis I don't even notice that I was hurting her but I'm right there I'm so close.

Im spilling into the condom with a final thought of Louis before passing out.