Cancun or cabo?

Today's the day I'm finally returning home.

I've had entirely too much fun the past two days.

Starting off by getting white boy wasted and a stick and poke tattoo of a tree then wearing flower crowns and dancing around the fire.

But I honestly can't say I've ever been happier to be home.

It's 7:00pm which means Marcel's at Football practice and the other two are probably in their rooms or out.

"I'm home" I shout just in case.

"Oh loubear I've missed you!" Mom shouts coming out of the kitchen covered in flour.

"What are you doing in there" I giggle.

"I was baking a cake to welcome you back home." She wipes her forehead and gives me a big smile.

"The boys will be happy that you're back." She mumbles out as I walk towards the stairs.

I stop at the laundry room first to start a load of clothes before heading off to my own bedroom. It feels so foreign after being gone so long.

I go to the bathroom to put all of my belongings back where they go and decide to look around the Boys' rooms.

Their smells are lingering over everything they own and it overwhelms me. It's like I'm starving for it.

I've missed them so much I just wished things could go back to the way they were.

But I'm not sure they ever will.

After lingering in Harry's doorway I won't dare myself to take a step in, fearing I'll never leave.

I hate him, I want to hate him but I love him.

I close the door trying to forget everything once again.

~~~

"Alright so let's discuss the details of this trip" I say to mom as I approach her in the kitchen.

"Over a plate of cake" she says with a smile.

"Deal" I smile back.

I'm happy to be home.

"How about Cali?" Mom asks

"No...we've been there tons of times I'm thinking somewhere new"

"Alaska?" She says skeptical

"Heavens no I need somewhere warm." I sigh.

"Like Cancun or Cabo?" She's asks

"Oooo I know. Let's go to the Bahamas!" I say excitedly.

"Okay then that's sounds nice." She smiles.

"Oh wait...I haven't told the boys about it yet." I ask and she doesn't look me in the eye.

"Mom!" I say exasperated.

"What I'm sorry, patito" she giggles.

"Well we'll just break the news over dinner which I'll make. It's the least I could do" i sigh

"The least you could do is kill your brothers?" She raises her brow.

"Oh shush, I'll look up a recipe" I glare lightly.

And I did just that.

I spent the next three hours learning how to prepare a meal and I would say I did pretty damn good for my first time. I've sampled everything and it tastes good but I hope it's good enough for Everyone to forgive my absence.

Mostly marcel he did nothing to deserve what I put him through.

Coincidentally marcel was the first one home after Football practice with Edward in tow.

"Louis?" They say in unison.

"Erm....Hi?" I rub my arm subconsciously.

Marcel runs up to bear hug me.

"Woah you need a shower, how hard did coach work you today?" I laugh out.

"Oh god I've missed that sound." He admits

"Well I'm back for good I think. Just did a little bit of soul searching." I say when he lets me go.

"But seriously go take a shower you mustiness is starting to contaminate my food." I giggle

"You're cooking?" Edward finally speaks.

"Uhh. Yeah it's my apology for taking off, as if anyone other than Mom and marcel deserve it." I turn back to the stove trying to choke down my tears.

"I know it doesn't mean much right now but I'm sorry, Lou and for the record I never even touched her we just hung out." He stood there for a moment as if he expected me to say something but I later heard his departure to the stairs.

I finish up dinner while mom finishing watering her garden.

I decided to set the table as well before I call everyone to the table.

Just as I'm bringing the rolls in I bump into something rather someone.

As the glass bowl containing the rolls shatter at our feet I apologize profusely to the victim of my clumsiness before staring into the recognizable eyes of my now ex lover.

"Harry"

"Louis?"