Sunflower

I pick out a simple white turtle neck and a black skater skirt with grey sweater designed leggings and red ankle boots.

I apply blush, mascara, and lip gloss before walking down to have breakfast.

"Mornin' Lou" Marcel says

"Louis sit!!"my mother says excitedly.

I giggle and sit.

"Yes mother?" I smile amused.

"So cheerleading is coming up!!!" She says excitedly

"I know! I already have the sign up sheet!" I reach around to my bag to get it for her.

"Of course I'll sign it! I can't wait to see you in your little uniform!!" She claps excitedly.

We spent the next 15 minutes looking over stuff we needed to buy and planning a shopping spree after school tomorrow since we don't get a lot of time to spend together.

"Okay I gotta go now but we'll leave as soon as you get ok? I love you all so much!" She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran out the door with the four of us following out after.

"So cheerleading eh? You never told us." Harry says as he backs out of the driveway.

"I've thought about it a lot back when I thought I was a beta but I didn't really feel like going through with it but now that I've presented I've become more comfortable in doing my own thing and I wanna give cheerleading a go, plus Marcie is on the team and I wanna cheer him on!"

"And we went to every game last year and to all his practices so far this year plus there's still room on the team so they're willing to let me join."

After my explanation we all fell into a comfortable silence until we arrive at school.

~~~

The school day went by horribly slow considering I was anticipating what's to come.

We get home and I'm rushing inside to find my mom at the kitchen island signing some papers.

I walk to the fridge and grab out a strawberry lemonade.

"You ready to go shopping Lou!" Mom says absolutely beaming.

"Yeah!"

"Alright boys be good we should be back soon" I bid my goodbye as well and we go to the mall.

Since we get the uniform itself from school all we needed were shoes, under armor shirts and spandex.

We walked into the sports store immediately finding everything we need plus a water bottle and balance bracelets.

"I want a strawberry lemonade" I say taking out my phone to check the the time.

"That's all the way on the other side of the Mall Lou" mom sighed.

"That's ok it'll give us a chance to look around"

We walk for a few minutes before mom spots something.

"Oh Lou look!!" She says as she rushes to where she's pointing.

It's a sunflower colored dress that reaches about mid thigh.

"I love it" I'm shocked by my own words to say the least.

"Let's go try it on!" Mom drags me into the store.

We find the dress in my size so I slip into a dressing room to try it on.

It's slim in all the right places and flows beautifully. Honestly Louis feels like he could live in the dress.

He shyly comes out of the dressing room showing his mother how he looks and to his surprise she is speechless.

But not for the reason he thinks.

"Louis William...is that a love bite?!"