Heat

"H-harry I'm hot" I groan pushing myself against him.

"Harry wake up" I sigh loudly nearly cumming on myself.

"Oh god" i let out a very pornographic moan as I cum.

He's finally awake and on high alert and starts tearing at my clothes to attempt to get them off.

"Woah no! Harry!" Edward is the first to yell as marcel rushes in behind him. They attempt to get Harry off me making me whine.

"Louis are you sure this is what you want?" He asks trying to maintain his composure.

"I-yes boyfriends..want alphas...pregnant...bite me.." I manage to get out taking off my pants and shoving three fingers inside myself at once. It's too much and not enough all in itself.

They are all on the bed, naked and rock hard awaiting my next orders. I've never seen them restrain themselves so well.

"Harry come here," I beg and he does until push him down in the bed and climb on top of him. I push him into me till he bottoms out. I start to ride him in reverse cowgirl as Edward scoots closer to squeeze himself in near his brother, I fall back in euphoria, shooting milky spurts all over myself nearly nailing Harry the face with my head.

"Oh god more more" I scream out.

"Marcel come here wanna suck you off" I say as my body bounces in brutal force.

He crawls up near my face as I feel Harry licking a biting at my neck.

I deep throat him as soon I can reach him choking down hard wanting to pleasure him as well as I can.

"Fucking hell, Lou, you look so good like this baby you take us so well, you like being filled like this don't you? Gonna have to do it more often huh?" Harry whispers filthily in my ear groaning deeply making me cum once again.

I let go of marcel to let out moan so loud anybody here could've heard it.

I stick with a hand job after that it's just too good I wouldn't be able to pleasure him right.

"Gonna get you pregnant, gonna fI'll you up over and over again till there's no doubt about it, gonna keep you here until I make you a mum to my pups, gonna be all big and beautiful, gonna wanna bend you over all the time." He says fucking me harder grabbing my breasts and licking my neck.

"Can't wait for these to get bigger all full of milk for my babies. Gotta be careful tho, marcels gonna try to steal it." His movement stutters and he groans long and deep.

"God I can't wait to knock you up" he says, his knot building along with Edwards by the second.

I feel my hole expanding to its fullest extent as their knots pop filling me up.

I moan loudly lazily getting marcel off before passing out all together.

~~~
When I come to, the heat is pooling in me once again, I rush of to the bathroom to find my suppressants to slow this heat down as much as I can. I take three knowing that my heat is much stronger than it was before.

I try to take a cold shower but it's like my flesh is burning off.

"Louis?" I hear marcel call.

"Marcie help me" I can't help it I need him, I need them all.

~~~

My heat lasted for another day each of them placing a bite on me in there desired area.

Harry bit me at the nape of my neck while Marcel chose my wrist and Edward picked my inner thigh.

Luckily mom could finally come back to from the mainland. I felt bad for shortening our vacation but she was ecstatic and the boys were in shock when they found out she knew, she was very glad to see that Harry and I made up.

The three of them spent the entire next day fucking with me though. I tried to tan and they spent to whole time blocking the sun. Kissing, licking, rubbing our bond marks trying to turn me on as if it fascinated them.

"Enough" I squealed when Edward bit particularly hard on his mark, reopening it a bit.

I glare at him before pushing them all away to go swimming.

"Well don't just stand there, are you boys coming?" I jump in.