Spoon fed

As I finished the last of my makeup I grabbed my handbag and headed downstairs to meet the triplets so we could all head to the resturaunt. Marcel ended up driving after Edward and Marcel argued for about 20 minutes.

Harry always sits in the back with me or makes me sits in the front with him and if anyone tried to protest he growls letting them know to shut up.

So I'm in the back sandwiched in between Edward and Harry, them being the most clingy and all.

"Where are we going," I said lightly rubbing my stomach. The two alphas next to me start to groan. And then the third one follows suit.

Marcel' s POV.

The boys start groaning and I was confused when Edward mind linked with us.

'Just imagine him filled to the brim with our pups. I want to mate him so bad.' Edward said.

I groan.

'This is wrong, he's our brother. We couldn't possibly mate him. Could we?"

'No, we couldn't possibly, we couldn't hurt mother like that.'

I took a moment to ponder this.

'She would understand that we love him, and if she doesn't I would force her to' Harry growls

"What's wrong haz?" Louis asks after he hears him growl.

"Nothing princess," he sighs.

'He would be such a good mother. He's so caring' Edward coo's

"Enough" Harry says before shoving his face in Louis' neck .

Louis' pov.

I giggle when Harry nuzzles his face into my neck.

It's cute because he's supposed to be this big bad alpha but instead he's just a big cuddly teddy bear.

I am too focused on Harry to realize that we are here and I only notice when I feel an empty space beside me where Edward was once sitting.

Me and Harry get out of the car and go I into the luxurious restaurant to the table where the other boys are waiting.

~~~

It didnt take long for our food to come or for us to finish it, so here we are now heading to the art gallery.

"Move your hand Edward, I don't get why you had to sit in the back with us." Harry said to Edward as he moved Edwards hand off from my thigh.

"Because I can do what I want." Eddie said.

Harry growled and looked out of the window.

"We're here." Marcel said.