Gucci on my-

"How do you think this would look on me?" Louis flashes his phone as he holds his chopsticks prepared to pick up a piece of sushi.

Edward chokes, Marcel blushes and Harry simply replies with a "stunning as ever Lou" before eating some noodles.

Louis pouts and goes back to online shopping with marcel's credit card.

When he finishes purchasing the bodysuit he sets his phone in his purse.

He's bored that none of the boys are paying attention to him. Harry and Edward are watching some video on Edwards phone and Marcel hasn't made eye contact with him since that morning.

He makes a low huffing noise but loud enough to catch the attention of three alphas and a waiter who asked if he could refill Louis' drink.

"Oh thank you!" He cheers softly not noticing the way the waiter gave him such a hungry stare.

But the alphas who have attended the lunch with him surely noticed.

Louis carelessly munch on an egg roll.

The waiter comes back with a filled soda setting it on the table with a wink.

A quick grunt had the waiter coming to his senses and wandering off to attend to other people.

The meal went on silently for a time longer before deciding the silence was too much for him.

"Let's get outta here" and the misidentified smile on his face leaves a lingering curiosity in the boys.

Harry drops the money on the table before standing up to stretch his legs.

"Give me the keys" Louis insists.

Harry doesn't even hesitate.

The keys are dropped into his hand and the smirk on his face ensures he knows what he's doing.

Louis rushes out to the car before starting it up and revving the engine.

They brought Marcel's Audi R8 today.

Louis liked fast. Not even liked, he loved the speed.

The adrenaline that rushed through his veins and burned to his core.

When he revved the engine goosebumps arouse over him.

"You ready or not?" Harry asked with a grin from the passenger seat.

That's all it took for him to put the car into drive and press the gas hard enough to reach 80 in a 10 second ratio.

Speeding through the crowded streets skillfully.

When they reach their destination Louis comes to a stop with a 360 drift and a perfect parallel park.

"I should take you drag racing" Marcel thinks out loud.

"Hell no" Eddie says at the same time I'm saying hell yes.

"When should we go!!!" I question.

"Soon" he says after all of us are out of the car.

"What do you need from here?" Edward asks as we walk tho the mall.

"Some perfume and maybe some shorts" I say walking straight to bath and body works.

We stopped at a couple of the stores the boys wanted to see before I started getting tired and my feet started to hurt.

After we walk outta the vape shop Edward wanted to come to I'd had enough walking.

"Maarrccyyy" I whine out.

He turns to look at me with a "what bub?"

"My feet hurt can you carry me?" I bat my eyelashes softly.

"Of course" he gives me a soft smile before crouching down to allow me to get on his back.

He grips my thighs tightly for a moment as he bumps me up his back and keeps me there.

I wrap myself around him with my head on his shoulder until we get to bath and body works before getting down to get my soaps and sprays. Im fairly quick about it since I already know what I like.

"Get this one" Harry says as he passes my a spray that he seems to like.

I give it a whiff and it's smells like spicy roses and it's a very intriguing sexy smell.

I decide to have a little fun with this small amount of vulnerability he just showed.

"Hmm I don't know" I say pretending to be in thought.

He gives me an amused look.

"And what is it that you don't know my love?" A slight shiver runs over me when he steps closer resting his hand firmly on my waist.

"Why should I" I giggle softly

He takes the bottle from me for a moment as he examines it before blatantly saying

"Because this is what I want to smell on you when I'm ripping you're clothes off" He says it's so emotionlessly that it turn me on to the point of disbelief.

My cheeks are burning red before I rip the bottle from his hand and walk quickly to the cashier.

She rings everything up before asking if that's all.

"Not quite" Harry says as he walks up beside me setting down the adorning body lotion and shower gel.

I just giggle quietly before letting her ring those up as well.