Mated

Being bonded is a great torture.

My thoughts are know longer my own and everything turns me on.

I've been avoiding said alphas the best I could over the last few days but their intrusive sexual thoughts have had me weak at the knees.

I've been on the brink of an orgasm the last two days because of their filthy minds.

God I'll never know how they controlled themselves before because they definitely aren't now.

I literally can't do anything without them thinking something sexual.

"I'm going to tan" I announce keeping myself completely covered till I make it outside alone.

I lay my towel down on the beach chair getting comfortable on my stomach before untying my yellow bikini top and letting it fall open.

'He's basically naked'

'Look at that ass'

'Anyone can walk by and see him like that'

It goes on like that for another fifteen minutes before I decide to flip over and do my front.

'Oh hell no'

'His boobs are exposed!'

'What the fuck does he think he doing!?'

"What the fucking fuck do you think you're doing!?" Harry shouts out loud this time.

"Tanning?" I say

"WHY ARE YOU EXPOSED!?" he says a little more aggressive this time.

"I'm not I'm wearing silicone pasties" I point to the two little silicone flower stickies that are covering my nipples.

"Well the rest of it is exposed" he growls.

"Just twelve more minutes and I'll be done." I sigh.

"Mine" he growls.

"Yes I know, you big oaf, if you let my finish up maybe I'll give you head in the shower later"

"Maybe? Pfft ok" He rolls his eyes annoyed muttering under his breath as he walks back into the beach house.

~~~

"Harry?" I try to get his attention from the tv that the three of them are staying at.

"Shower?" I watch as his eyes go wide he runs over to me and carries me to our shared bedroom.

"Good I missed you so much, I missed this, I missed us but now you can't ever leave me again, you're mine forever as I am yours, I love you Louis" he rambles pressing delicious kisses into my skin while he tries to undress me from my spot on the bathroom counter.

"Harry relax, you're gonna overwhelm yourself babe, we don't need you sending yourself into premature rut." I sigh and he freezes.

I take a moment to think.

"Wait when is your rut?"

"Soon...Marcel had his while you were away....he chose to spend it alone." He sighs.

"I'll never forgive myself for leaving. I should've just talked with you guys, leaving made it worse not that what you guys did was any better." I lean my head against his.

"It's in the past but right now however" he says kicking off his pants, " I'm gonna shower with my beautiful omega and fuck him into oblivion" he smirks and I choke a bit as he drags us into the shower.

It starts off as slow sensual kissing but in seconds it as if we can't get enough of each other.

I kiss him until I'm outta breath, Until there is no other option but to breathe, I make it quick and my lips are back on his, right now it's as if he my lifeline, it's the first time we'd actually went this far since mating and if this is what's it's like I'll never get enough.

Luckily for us mom went on a four day retreat on the mainland so it'll be us...alone....mated.... it's bound to end well right ;)

Soon enough I'm being pounded into relentlessly against the shower wall.

And it's almost not enough but it's also so much too much I'm suffocated from the pleasure.

I beg and beg without having a single clue what I'm begging for but he knows exactly what I need, he understands me better than i understand myself.

And as he milks me through three orgasms while I sob it's the best sex I've ever had.

~~~

When we finally get back to where the other two are they're panting like dogs after a run.

"What happened in here?" I question as Harry wraps his arm around my midsection leaning to place is chin on my head.

"Everything that happened in there" Edward looked at us with wide eyes.

"We felt everything through your emotions and it's definitely tiring" Marcel sighs as he gives an unamused chuckle.

"Oops" I giggle

"Hi sweetheart" Marcel winks at me.

"How about a movie?" I try.

"How about skinny dipping" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Last one out gets to sleep on the floor!" I yell running out the door.

~~~

Character ask next chapter!!! Give me loads of questions.
Louis
Harry
Edward
Marcel
Niall
Damon
Stephen
Josh
Author
Bonus:
Niall
Liam
Zayn
Riah
Jada