Character ask

To the triplets: when did you realize you had more than brotherly feeling towards Louis? And when did you realize you were falling in love with him?

"That's actually two questions disguised as one" Marcel chuckles a bit. "No but seriously I remember a time while me and my brothers were in sixth grade, Harry pushed me down. I tried so hard not to cry but little Lou came to my rescue with a bandage for my scraped knee and his "magical healing hug" as he liked to call it. I guess I started falling for him then I just hadn't known quite yet..." Marcel finishes.

"The moment I laid eyes on Louis I knew he wasn't my brother ya know? I felt it everytime I looked at him. This...this insatiable hunger I guess you could say. I knew I had to have him. I knew I'd make him mine." Harry tightens his fists with his thoughts.

"You'll have excuse my brother he's not used to using his emotions," Edward grins as he pats Harry on the shoulder. "I knew when I didn't have to let him beat me in video games anymore that he's the one I wanna marry. Anyone who can win the game on their own is someone I'd like to spend my life with." Edward chuckles and Louis slaps his arm.

"This is serious, Edward" Louis pouts a bit but his bright smile returns after he receives a kiss from said alpha.

To Louis: do you believe in love at first sight?

"Why don't you ask my alphas" Louis says gesturing to the three alphas who are staring at him dreamily probably not even hearing a word he said.

To marcel: not a question but you're my favorite :)

"Aw thanks sweetheart, you're my favorite too" Marcel winks warning a slap and scowl from his Louis. "Next to my Lou of course" Marcel restates nervously.

To Louis: have you completely forgiven the boys?

"It's a bit of a complicated question really...I've forgiven but I don't think I could ever forget the hurt I felt, but with this bond I feel like this bond is stronger than it's ever been." Louis smiles brightly.

To Harry: how do you feel about Stephan and Damon being back?

"Well Damon's like a brother to me and Stephan just needs to work on himself a bit but I'm sure he'll come around. All in all I don't mind them and I'm glad Louis has some like Damon in his life." Harry clears his throat with the look of confusion on his face.

To Louis: do you want babies?

"Yes" the triplets answer in unison.

"Umm I think about having them a lot more than I'd like to admit." Louis says shyly as the alphas growl possessively.

To marcel: how did you feel when Louis left?

"It was the worst pain I'd ever experienced and I never wish to feel that type of hurt again, but I've got him back and I'll never let him go again." Marcel says very sternly, easing his hard expression about when Louis rests his on his shoulder.

To Louis: How does it feel to be bonded?

"I've never felt anything better" Louis blushes deeply

To Harry: did you tell Louis how you coped when he was gone?

"Who told you about that?" Harry speaks angrily.

"What do they mean?" Louis asks nervously.

"I was a mess while you were gone ok? I did a lot of stupid stuff." Harry sighs

"But none of it matters because you mine and I'm yours officially and indefinitely and absolutely no one is going to take that from me" Harry huffs angrily.

"Yes" Louis nods in agreement.

To Louis: do you regret anything you did and why?

"No, I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason" he answers

To louis:ever thought of making the triplets jealous? Like really REALLY jealous?

"I'd rather not have to to talk to my alphas through bulletproof glass.... maybe just jealous enough for a spanking....or hate sex.... matter of fact I saw a supply closet that looked to be empty on the way in here how about we go make some use out of it? Louis shrugs innocently, standing with his alphas in tow.

"Bye thanks for having us!" Louis helps as he's rush out.