Take me

Louis outfit consisted of a white transparent crop top with burgundy shorts. He quickly tied the laces of his Nike Air Force 1's before doing up the straps. He has a smile on his face and a bounce in his step as walks to the bleachers where the rest of the cheerleaders are.

He watches Marcel practice while he waits for his commands. Looking up to notice Harry and Edward sitting in the bleachers.

"Everyone listen up!" A blonde says as she approaches the group with a dark haired girl following closely behind.

"I'm Taylor and this is Kendall, we're your leader and co-leader. First we're going to start with stretches and then a skill examine and we'll teach you a simple cheer to present to us just to see how you preform." She says

"You may begin" she goes to sit on the bleachers.

By the end of practice I felt like I could drink an entire lake.

"Results of who is on the end will be posted near the cafeteria tomorrow." She said walking away again with Kendall in tow.

I look up at the bleachers and notice both Harry and Edward are gone, shrugging it off I wait till Marcel finishes practice.

"Wait for me outside the locker room" he says as he runs by.

And I do just that.

I say my goodbyes to each player as they walk out until it it gets to Adrian which happens to be a close friend of Marcel's.

"You can go in there if you want it's just Marcel now" he says as he gives me a wink.

I give him a weird look before taking him up on the offer and going in.

"Marcie?" I call out softly.

"Marcie, Adrian told I could come in so I-" that's when I notice him in the showers.

The only light in the room is the sky radiating through the window.

He's always loved to shower in the dark and what Adrian failed to tell me is he waits until everyone is out to do so.

So why would he tell me to come in unless he-

"Adrian knows." I say to myself.

Marcel still hasn't noticed me somehow so I use it to my advantage.

I sneak over and lock the locker room door before stripping myself and walking over to join him in the shower.

I awkwardly tap him on the shoulder.

He turns to face me and god he looks so beautiful with the water splashing over him. His eyes are a radiant green in the darkness and I can't think of anything to say.

So I kiss him.

It gets overwhelming way too fast and before I know it I'm wrapped around him and Under the water. My back arches into him and goosebumps arise onto my skin.

All I can think about is how much I want him. No need him.

I separate our lips for the brief  moment to look him in the eyes.

He wants it as much as I do.

"Take me"

Naughty scenes coming up ;)