Niall - Time & Time Again

"Can you not?" I growled out, looking over at my friend Niall.

"Okay, okay. I'm just saying you date dicks. You're kind of like your mum. You pick horrible guys." Niall shrugged, throwing more popcorn in his mouth while turning his head to the tv.

I stared at him for a moment before clenching my jaw. "You had no right to say that. No right at all." I declared, before knifing up from my bed.

"Babe, come sit back down." Niall ordered gently. He sat up.

"No. Niall! That was so uncalled for! I've never lectured you about your whores you date! I don't say anything, but you always say something. I'm tired of it!" I yell as tears fill my eyes. Niall abruptly stood up and before I could run he had his arms around me.

I struggled against him, pounding my fists into his chest, before breaking down. My mom had always been a sentitive subject for me. She was the type of women to get around. Often. The whole town knew that too. She was also the type of women who picked jerks. And then last year, she ran away with one of those jerks and never came back. I got post cards every once in a while from her, but they're always from different places.

I never understood why she would do that, but never had the answers so I quit questioning it.

And Niall was right. I was shit at picking guys. But he didnt choose good girls so who was he to judge me?

"I'm sorry baby." Niall mumbled against my temple. "You're right. I shouldn't have said anything. I had no right at all."

"Why do you always say things to me when you do the same?" I mumbled, holding onto him tighter. His arms tighten on me briefly before letting me go.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just get so pissed off because you date these losers when you could a guy who would treat you like gold. I just get so pissed." Niall sighed, looking down at me.

"Like who? I mumbled looking at my door. Niall growled deep in his throat before rubbing his hands down his face.

"You really are clueless." He said, I looked up at him in confusion.

"What?" I snapped, looking up at him as I put my hands on my hips. He growled again and before I knew it my back was pressed against my wall and Niall's mouth was on mine. And then his hand was lifting my left thigh and then he was doing the same with my other thigh and I was sliding up the wall. My hands went up and cupped Niall's head. His hands went under my shirt and they slid up my back. Niall pulled back and mumbled my name against my lips.

"You meant yourself." I whispered against his lips. He nodded before pecking me on the lips again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, baby. But I was mad because you never realized. I was mad that you kept getting hurt time and time again. " He whispered.

"I'm sorry. " I mumbled, kissing him again. He nodded before kissing my neck.