The Neighbour Pt 2

I am literally so sorry this is so late. I have been crazy busy with school, work and moving. But here it finally is..

She couldn't believe it had been a month since they had sex and things just got better from there..at least at the time it seemed that way. But as she looked at the pregnancy test in her hand she didn't have good thoughts. Harry had gotten her pregnant. After their first time they used protection. Laura's biggest worry was whether or not Harry would stay or leave her now?

Obviously she was going to tell him.

Harry wondered if he had gotten her pregnant. It might make him a shitty person but he poked holes in the condoms. He couldn't get the thought of her stomach swelling with his baby out of his head. Harry would stay also if Laura did turn out pregnant. He just hopes that if she finds out that she won't hide it.

Laura sighed deeply before walking out of the bathroom. "Harry?" she yelled, before walking into their room only to see him laying on the bed.

"Yeah?" he asked not looking up at her. She sat on the edge of the bed, fiddling with her fingers.

She thought maybe it was just best to say it. Rip the Band-aid off right?

"I'm pregnant." she blurted out and then scrambled to cover her mouth. Harry froze, still not looking at her. His heart was beating like crazy and he felt his cock harden.

"Really?" he asked looking up at her before pulling her towards him.

"Yeah, I am." she whispered, he smiled hugely and kissed her hard.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now." he groaned in her ear while settling her on top of him, so she was straddling him.

"You're not mad?" she asked quietly, while tracing his freckles that dotted along his chest.

"Hell no. I can't wait to see our child, plus your tits will get bigger and your stomach will get bigger and that's kind of a turn on." Harry chuckled darkly.

Laura stared blankly at him before slamming her lips against his. He groaned into the kiss as he felt her wet cheeks on his. He flipped her around so he was on top and started to kiss down her neck, down to her tits, he started sucking her nipples through his shirt that she was wearing. He growled as he realized it was in the way so he grabbed it at her neck and ripped apart. She whimpered, spreading her legs wide as he settled into her. She his skin against hers and her pussy gushed.

"Oh god Harry, fuck me," she groaned, tipping her head back as he lined his cock up to her little hole and shoving his cock deep into her wet little slit.

"Fuck, I love your pussy. Its so wet all the time. You make me want to do so many things to you," he growled while fucking his cock into her.

Laura grabbed her ankles and pulled them up but her head so Harry could get deeper. Fuck his cock was so nice, her pussy kept gripping his cock. She felt it build in her pussy, getting ready to explode. "Please Harry, oh god." she groaned tossing her head back.

Harry reached down and harshly pinched her clit, causing her to shove her pussy up on his cock and exploding, he felt her pussy throbbing against his cock and he fucked deeply into her one last time before cumming deep into her pussy, feeling her pussy swallowing his cum. "Take daddy's cum like a good girl." he whispered harshly.

~^~

"Harry?" Laura yelled as she woke up, walking downstairs to find him.

"Yeah, baby?" she heard him shout from the office. She walked there and smiled once she saw him sitting at his desk. She walked over to him as he slide out so she could stand between his legs, which she did but instead of just standing there she sat on his leg.

"Hey my babies" Harry whispered while looking up at her and rubbing her stomach.

"I hope you know I'm in love with you." Laura whispered, as she cupped his cheek. He looked up at her and kissed her softly.

"And I hope you know that I'm in love with both of you." he whispered back.

*****note*****
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry. I am in college and it has been complete hell. I have dealt with so much lately that I had to quit wattpad for a while. But if you're still with me from 2015 thank you so much. I don't deserve you guys, but I appreciate it and hope this was good enough. I am truly so sorry!

Love Missey.xx