Part 2

Age 23

Four years ago. That was the last time you saw Liam Payne. The boy that stole your heart from such a young age.

Flashback

"Ni, I know you don't trust Liam. But I love him. You know as well as I do, that you don't choose who you fall for. I can't help it. Please let me be with him?" You begged

"Fine. You better go get him before you loose him." Niall sighed, you hugged him and ran out of the apartment.

You just arrived to his house only to see his car gone. You ran to the door and grabbed his key, he hid under the mat and unlocked his. You were surprise to see his small apartment...empty.

You felt the tears forming. You were right. When he said he was leaving he meant he was...leaving.

You fell to your knees clutching your stomach, letting the tears flow.

End of Flashback

Its been four years since than. You, of course ended up marrying Lucas Marks. You had a child named James. Lucas died a year ago due to his heart failure. James may have been young, but he knew. It was hard, but Niall helped. Greg also helped.

Niall didn't hear from Liam either, but from what people have told you, he finished college and is now a lawyer. You only knew he was a lawyer because at one point Zayn needed a lawyer because someone robbed him. And Liam happened to be his lawyer.

You kept your distance though. The pain was numb, but you were Liam would make the pain raw and alive.

But now it didn't matter, because you were going to see him either way. Because of your car accident, you needed a lawyer and Niall called Liam. He offered to do it for free.

You were broken from your thoughts by a knocking on the door. You went over and answered it, you did a double take when you realized it was Liam.

His hair had grown out some, he had a little bit of facial hair, he was wearing a black suit. He had a brief case, to say he looked hot would be an understatement.

"Uh, Hi (Y/N)." Liam spoke, while trying but failing, to not look awkward.

"Hello. I'm sorry I forgot you were coming." I coldly stated

"Oh, do you want me to come another time?" He asked, figgeting a bit.

"No, your f-"Mummy!!" James squealed, running up to you.

"Hi, baby." You smiled adoringly at your 3 year old

"Can I have a cwookie? Who's the wan?" He whispered the last part.

"Yes, and his name is Liam Payne." You smiled at him

"Wiam Pwayne." Your son repeated, you turned to Liam, "Liam, this is my son James Marks."

"Hi, James." Liam smiled

"I know you, my mummy hwas a pwicture of you on her wall." James giggled, you felt your face warm up, realizing you forgot to take the photo down.

"Oh, well your mummy and I used to be great friends." Liam spoke quietly

"Lwair! Mummy twold me you were her fwirst wove!!" James accused

"Uh, James go get your cookie and eat in the kitchen." You mumbled

You and Liam watch your sons retreating figure. "So you never stopped? I spoke to Niall before I came, he told me you had a little boy. I am also sorry about Lucas. I mean that must have been hard." Liam murmured, coming closer to you, and cupping your face.

"What are you doing?" You whisper

"What I have should of done a long time ago. I love you. I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out. I'm sorry I left. For everything I put you through. I'm sorry. I love you." Liam spoke with so much passion and emotion, it had you crying. You cupped his face and brought his face closer and his came smashing down on yours.

You two are happily married with a baby on the way.