Teodora SWEET

For @TeodoraBree hope you like!

"So we could always watch a movie?" My boyfriend of a year, Niall Horan, suggested.

"Hmm, I don't know. I really honestly just want to talk. You've been in tour for so long, I miss the sound of your voice. I know. I know, cheesy, but true." I laughed a little, while ducking my head down so he couldn't see my pink cheeks.

His laugh, that I missed so much, filled the room, "Baby, you're so adorable. And we can talk if you want."

I pouted, looking away from him. I don't like him laughing at me. Niall started poking my side, but I ignored him.

With a sigh he said, "I guess I'm gonna have to get you to speak to me the hard way." My eyes widen realizing what he meant, before I could jump up and run or protest, he grabbed me by the waist and because I was struggling we hit the ground, Niall fell in top of me, when we sat up straight, he smirked at, bringing his hands to my sides. And started tickled me.

"Stop! Please! I'm sorry, I'll talk to you! Please!" I laughed, struggling to push him off, he laughed and stopped tickling me.

"How about that talk?" He asked, leaning towards me, rubbing his nose against mine, affectionately. I gave him a little kiss, before he got up and helped me up.

We sat on the couch with a blanket over us, with my legs across his lap and his arm around while I played with his other hand. "I love you Teodora." He whispered

"I smiled, whispering back,"I love you too, Niall."

~*~

Thought this was so cute, I hope you like it!(: