Louis Tomlinson~Mature

Tell me if its to much? Sorry if its to mature!!

He only ever saw me, actually I was lucky that he even saw me. Most poeple ignored me, I'm not sure why, but I never really cared.

Watching him in class is weird, I know I sound like a stalker or something, but in my defence you wouldn't be able to look away.

Louis Tomlinson was something different, strange and exciting all at once.

Now, I've never talked to him, but from his brown quipped hair, ear piercing & tattoos to his, his blue eyes, to his black leather jacket to his gray t-shirt to his black skinnies, you could just tell he was something exciting.

"Yo, freak!!" I was broken out of my thoughts by one of the footie jocks.

I don't get them, they know not to mess with me. I had a temper, very bad one. Yes I came off as the sweet girl who couldn't harm a fly, but you piss me off and you'll start a fire.

"What?" I hissed at him

"What were you doing starring at Tomlinson?" He asked in a patronizing tone

"What were you doing starring at Jim's arse?" I retorted, with an icy glare

"Why you little bitch!" He growled

"I may be a little bitch, but you have a little dick."  I didn't waste a beat on pissing him off

Tom came closer to me, close enough to whisper in my ear, I was aware of the class watching us, including Louis.

"He'll never want you, you know? It's quite sad actually. While you're dwelling on him, he'll never noticed simply because your a fat, nasty, slutty bi- I caught him off by punching him in the face.

"Don't you ever, ever talk to me like again, or I swear you'll regret it!" I barked out

I hastily grabbed my stuff from my friend Leanna and ran out of the room.

It wasn't long before the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I may come of strong, but everything Tom said was true.

"(Y/N)!! Wait!!" I frozen, knowing exactly who was yelling. Not once have I ever talked to him, but I've heard him talk in class.

I turned around to see Louis, running to catch up to me.

He saw my tear stained face, and reached out for my face, to wipe,the tears, I looked at him shocked.

"What he say to you?" He softly asked

I shook my head no. It's embarrassing.

"Please tell me? I at least have to know why I beat him up!!" Louis sighed, with annoyance mingling in his voice

"Wait, you beat him up?" I whispered

"Of course, he hurt you. I didn't like that." Louis nodded

"He said "He'll never want you, you know? It's quite sad actually. While you're dwelling on him, he'll never noticed simply because your a fat, nasty, slutty bi- " I don't get it what did I do?" I cried

"Who is he?" Louis questioned

I looked down in an embarassment and mumbled "You."

I felt arms encircle,my waist, I looked up to meet Louis eye. "I think you gorgeous, you have sexy curves and I would want you, I'd love to prove that to you."

Which is how we ended up at Louis, with us both half naked

******* Mature* content******

He slowly kissed my jaw line down to my neck. He landed soft wet kisses to my shoulders, moving my bra strap to the side, kissing the newly exposed skin.

"Gosh, your so beautiful." He mumbled against my neck

I tugged his hair in response which I was rewarded with a groan.

"You like your hair being messed with?" I asked tugging on his hair

"Fuck yes." He moaned

He pulled down the other side of my bra strap, he lifted me up slightly so he could reach behind me and unclip my bra. The bra was pulled off and carelessly thrown around his room.

"Fuck, your so flawless. So gorgeous."  Louis whispered

He cupped both my breast and squeezed, he took my left breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, doing the same treatment to the other one, I tugged his hair to pull him closer so I could kiss him. Our tongues battled for dominance,which Louis won.

I felt his hands slide down my side, gripping my thighs, and pulling my crotch closer to his, as he rolled his hips in mine. We both groaned at the feeling.

"Oh, Lou, please!" I begged, he nodded slipping his fingers on the side of my knickers and sliding them down my thighs. I felt Louis fingers move on the inside of my thighs than I felt his fingers touch my bundle of nerves. He started circling his fingers slowly, liking the sounds I made for him.

I felt Louis slip down my body, than I felt his breath on my most private part. Louis swipe his tongue along my folds,which caused me to try and squeeze my thighs together, but Louis caught my thighs before I could. He kept swiping his tongue, I was irritated that he wouldn't give me what I wanted.

"Louis please, I need you to do something." I whimpered, that must of done something because I than felt his tongue circling around my clit, and sucking it into his mouth without stopping. He brought me to my orgasm fast, but he didn't stop, he kept circling and swirling his tongue, it was so good I couldn't form a complete sentence, the only word fumbling out was Louis name over and again. He brought me to three more orgasms right after my first.

He was about to did it again, when I tugged on his hair, "Louis, I need you." I whispered

He lined himself up with my entrance, and thrusted fast inside, I gasped at the size of him. He felt amazing.

"Gosh, your tight!" He moaned

He kept thrusting in and out while I moaned his name.

"Louis, I'm cumming!!" I moaned

"Me too,baby, hold on"

My head was going side to side from the amazing pleasure wondering through my body.

"Let go baby, I've got you." That's all I needed to hear, to push me over the edge, my back arched, as my legs closed around Louis waist, and my legs sliding up his calfs, my toes curling, my eyes sight blurred by the pleasure.

When I came back, I felt someone kissing my face, I looked up to see Louis. I smiled softly at him, while he did the same, laying his head on my chest.

After a while I had to ask" Louis what are we?"

"Well I want you to be my girlfriend, will you?" He shyly asked

"Yes," I answered, smiling big.

Finally Louis was mine, and I was his. We were perfect.