Zayn/Harry mature

Sorry if you aren't comfortable with this. This will be very mature, if you don't like it, please stop here.

~°~

I can't believe him. I can't believe him. Is what kept running through your mind. Your father kicked you out and cut off all your as sources. All because you didn't want to go to college for law, you wanted to be a artist.

To top it all off your dad is sending you to live with your cousin, who you haven't seen for three years, Louis Tomlinson.

Yes the one and only Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. But your not staying with him your actually staying with his band mates Harry and Zayn.

You stand at their door getting ready to knock when the door opens. Your eyes roam up, taking in the black boots that are undone, from black skinny jeans, to a plain white t-shirt with two holes towards the neck line, a red and black plaid button down over it but unbuttoned, with a necklace hanging from his neck, to a chiseled jaw with stubble framing his jaw, to a narrow nose, to deep brown eyes that were framed by black thick eyelashes, to a black quip. Everything about him screamed danger. This must be Zayn.

"Hey Harry your whore's here." Zayn stated coldly.

"Excuse me?" You glared at him, "I'm no whore. I'm (Y/N) Tomlinson. Louis cousin."

His eyes widen at the harshness of your voice, "Oh shit, sorry." You ignored him, pushing passed him into their flat.

"Can you just show me the room I'll be staying in?" You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

Your head snapped up hearing another 'Oh shit' except not from Zayn this time. You see guy with brown wavy hair in a quip, with a white bandanna in his hair, jade sparkly eyes, wide but small nose with bow shaped lips to set his whole look together, he had a blue jean jacket on, underneath that was a black and red plaid button down, but unbuttoned, similar to Zayn's, with a white shirt underneath, black skinny jeans with a hole over his right knee, brown boots hidden beneath the black skinny jeans. This one must be Harry.

"Zayn I do-Who is this?" He asked quickly, raising an eyebrow. His eyes roamed your body.

You snapped your fingers when his gaze stopped at your chest,"Hey, my eyes are up here."

He smirked, licking his lips seductively,"Sorry love. Couldn't help myself. So who are you?"

You rolled your eyes, turning back to Zayn,"So the room?" He nodded walking out infront of you. You followed right after, but all the sudden you felt someone smack your bum. You turned around, grabbing Harry's hand in the process twisting his arm behind his back,"Don't ever touch my arse, unless I give you permission."

You saw Zayn out of the corner of your eye laughing silently, which made a small smile tug at the corner of your lips. You let Harry go, he stood straight glaring at you, than he smiled, "I like you." Your smile widen.

You know your going to like living here.

~*~

You lived with the boys for a few months now. You were close to them equally the same.

Both boys flirted and touched sometimes, but you did the same to them. There was no doubt that you liked them both.

You were making the boys dinner when Harry walked in. He walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey, what are your making, babe?"

"Food." You stated, smirking. Harry chuckled burying his face in the crook of your neck. He started nibbling on your skin, kissing and biting. One hand slide up to cup your breast and the other slide down your sweats.