Self-harm.

Liam-

Loving was something you were never good at, you never thought you'd know how, but that all changed when you met Liam Payne. You loved him, even though you never told him that.

Also everyone you ever loved left you like you were nothing and that just broke you. It caused you to self-harm.

So you were scared to trust your boyfriend Liam Payne at the beginning, but now you know you can.

You were sitting at your desk, looking on twitter, when all the sudden you saw all these tweets directed towards you.

@(Y/T/N) you're a fat, lazy bitch!

You slut! You don't deserve Liam. So on and on.

This time it hurt you though, because you knew they were right, Liam deserves better.

With these thoughts in mind you head to your bathroom to find your escape. Your razor.

You have all had a problem with cutting and this just pushed you over the edge, but before you could cut someones hand reach out and touched yours, you jerk back looking behind you to come face to face with Liam.

"I'm sorry," You blurt out "It just got to much for me, I'm so sorry."

He didn't say anything just pulled you closer to him. Hugging you tight against his body.

"Promise me, you won't do this again. If you feel trapped call me, I'll be here in a heart beat. I love you." He whispered kissing the top of your head

"I promise. I'm so sorry, I'll talk to you from now on, I love you too." You sobbed

He didn't say anything, just squeezed you closer to him.