Liam - We can make love

"Fuck you, Liam!" I yelled, looking away as tears rushed down my face.

"No! Fuck you. God you're such a whiny little bitch! You complain, cry and moan about everything. Haven't you realized it's fucking annoying yet?" He barkes, crossing his arms over his chest.

I turned away, looking out the window. "Maybe we should end this." I whispered, squeezing my hands into fists.

"What?"  He hissed, marching over to me before roughly turning me around. I whimpered, gripping his shirt between my fingers.

"We're not happy! I can't take this love slash hate relationship anymore! We. Us. We're so far gone, there is nothing to fix!" I yelled, trying to yank free. He pulled me closer while looking intently at me.

"You don't love me anymore?" He whispered. I jerked back like he punch me in the gut.

"Liam, I'll always love you. I just..I don't think it's the same for us anymore." I whispered as more tears fell.

"I still love you. With everything I am." He rasped out as he slanted his head, and pushed my head up by my chin, his other hand cupped the back of my head as his fingers gripped my hair, pulling my face closer. His lips came down on mine, I whimpered as soon as our lips connected. Liam pushed me against the wall, while he swiped his tongue along my bottom lip.

I kept my mouth shut, not letting him. Liam growled deep in his throat and his hand came up and squeezed my breast. I gasped, Liam used that opportunity to thrust his tongue in my mouth. My hands went to the bottom of his t-shirt and my hands slid under his shirt. They skimmed along his abs. So smooth and soft. My left hand went to the hair at his belly button and I tugged it softly, Liam groaned into my mouth.

"Liam?" I mumbled trying to get his attention. He pulled away from me a bit, but I pushed him more as I got to my knees. Liam reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, while pulling them off and than his boxers. Once they were down to his ankles, he kicked it the rest of the way off. His shaft stood long and tall. His arms reached down to the hem of his shirt and he yanked it up and over his head.

I kissed the skin under his belly button. "I love you." I whispered there, looking up at him. He brought his hand up dragging it through my hair. I reached up grasping his member and I kissed the tip. He groaned deep in his throat. I slid my lips down his shaft, then I licked up his shaft with my tongue.

"Such a great mouth." He murmured, moving my hair out of my face. I looked uo at him and he growled, his hand tighting in my hair. "I love watching you go down on me. Daddy's naughty girl." I moaned, closing my eyes. "Shit, I can't take this slow shit. C'mon baby." He moaned, gripping me under my armpits. He pulled me up further and pushed me against the wall. "Jump up and wrap your legs around my waist. " I did as I was told. He slid his hands up my thighs, pushing the skirt up with it. "So soft and smooth. Just for me." He whispered as he kissed my neck. His right hand cupped my buttcheek and his right hit my core. "No underwear? Naughty." He chuckled darkly. "So wet."

He took his hands away and slid them up my waist under my shirt. He kept going until my shirt was gone. "No bra either?" He asked, I shook my head 'no.' "Very naughty." He tsked. All the sudden his hands dropped to my thighs and he gripped them, then he thrusted all the way in side.

"Ugh! Liam," I moaned, throwing my head back. Oh god, he felt bigger then he'd ever felt. He glided in before pulling out and then gliding in again only rougher.

"So pretty when I fuck you." He moaned, as I brought my hands up and circled them around his neck while arching my back.

"I love you, Li." I moaned, he thrusted even harder, and then I was unravelling. "Liam!" I whimpered. He thrusted a few more times before cumming.

He kept gliding softly. He looked up at me, then he bent his head to kiss my shoulder. " Love you, baby. I'm sorry for being a dick." He mumbled, I cupped his face and brought his lips to mine. " I'm sorry too baby. I just hate being away from you for so lon. I overreacted."

"No. You didn't. I should be thankful that I have a girl like you. You love me so much and I take that for granted. I know I'm gone alot and I know you have your doubts, but baby you're the only one for me and if I have to I'll spend as much time with you as you need me too. I love you and seriously I'm sorry. But honey, I'm also a man. I'm going to get mad, I'm going to piss you off. I'm going to hurt you like I did, I know you're not use to this but baby when that shits happens you can't just leave me or threaten to. We work through it. If you have to go somewhere to cool then you do it here. I'll give you space if that's what you need, I might get pissed and take off you give me that time. But baby don't ever say what you said in the heat of the moment. I love you and I don't want to loose you." he said looking at me, kissing me softly on the lips. I nodded before saying, "I love you, too."

Sorry it has been forever! But crap has been happening alot lately for me! I'm so sorry guys I'll try harder!!