Niall Horan- Wattpad Story Idea

(Reading Hush Hush "again" and I got this idea, so I'm going to write something a little similar. I thought of writing it for an wattpad story. Tell me what you think. Plus this would be chapter 3)

"So do you understand that?" Mr. Rodney asked, cleaning his glasses.

Everyone nodded, well except a few. I raised my hand, "Mr. Rodney are you say-" I got interrupted by someone knocking on the door-"Ah, you must be the senior who switched schedules?"

"Yeah." A male voice rang through, Mr. Rodney made a jester for the person to come in. "Introduce yourself."

"I'm Niall Horan." A guy with blonde hair, aqua blue eyes muttered in a thick Irish accent.

"Yes, Niall go sit by Annabel. Annabel raise your hand." I raised my hand signalling that I was indeed who Mr. Rodney was talking about. Niall made his way over to me and sat.

" Annabel continue with your question." Mr. Rodney smiled

"Yes, were you saying that fallen angels are bad? I mean I don't see what really makes them bad. They wanted a normal human life. Can we really blame them?" I asked, arching an eyebrow

"Well I can see from your point of view how that seems harmless, but they were possessing human bodies." Mr. Rodney sighed, "I know that you might still not see the bad in that, but  Annabel it doesn't matter how many times I explain it to you. See  Annabel you want and like to see the good in everyone and everything, unlike some people. Kyle. Would anyone else like to try to explain it to her?"

Niall raised his hand and Mr. Rodney jester for him to go,"Think of it this way. Imagine something controlling your body and you can't do a thing about it. You just sit in your own body taking it, because you made an oath that you'd let a fallen angel use your body. It would be torture." He finished, than as he said, I did imagine it. And it seemed horrible. "Do you see why it would be bad?"

"Yeah, but I can't help but feel sorry for Fallen Angels. It isn't fair to them. But yeah I understand." I nodded, biting my lip.

"Well I'm glad you do. So today since Niall just joined us, we'll just do partner reading." Mr. Rodney stated

"So what do we read?" Niall asked, looking at me.

"Nothing. He says that we need to read something, but we don't." I smiled, looking back at him.

"Dude  Annabel is totally crushing on him. Like she could even get him, she's a fucking whore." Linda whispered. We never have gotten along.

"That's funny coming from you. I mean didn't I just see you in the side of road with your legs spread wide open. Inviting anyone who came?" I hissed. I heard Niall chuckle beside me.

"Why you-"Amazing, beautiful, sexy, smart, kind girl? I know." I smirked, turning back around. Wait, where did that come from?

So I may come off conceited, but in reality I'm not at all. I just said all those things because I knew it would make her mad. Smart? I know.

"So I'm guessing you two don't get along?" Niall laughed

"Do you have a sister?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Wait she's your sister?" He asked slowly, frowning a bit.

"Sadly. And she hates my guts. Well were actually stepsisters." I frowned, thinking about it.

What are you thinking about?

I froze in my seat. What the hell? Whose voice was that?

"Are you okay Annabel?" Niall asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. Concern was written all on his face. Or maybe it was fear? Fear of me, the freaky nerd of the school.