Zayn and Bella

For @RawrrZayn Hope you like!(:

"I can't not believe you actually did that." I said, slamming my boyfriend and I's flat door open.

"Okay, what was I suppose to do? Keep letting him flirt and touch you?" Zayn scoffed slamming the door shut up.

Let me rewind for you.

~Few Hours earlier~

"Bella, honey come here!" My mother yelled, I made my way over there smiling politely at my mum.

"Yes?" I sighed, these parties weren't my thing.

"Look, its (Y/Ex/N)." My mum gave me a goofy smile,"You haven't seen him a while why don't you two go dance?"

"Oh, no m - "I'd love to." He said cutting me off, than grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

"You look gorgeous tonight." He smirked, I looked away from his hungry gaze. I felt his hands slide down to where they were almost touching my bum.

"Quit." I order, pushing him away. All the sudden my boyfriend, Zayn, comes running punching my ex in the face.

He got on top of him beating him up. "Zayn stop!"

~Present~

My mum literally kicked us out of her party!

"No, but you didn't have to go all psycho on him!" I hissed

"Well I'm so sorry! Next time I won't save you than he can rape, I don't even care anymore! F*ck I'm leaving!" Zayn growled, getting up and grabbing his coat.

Things had never gotten this bad, you run over to him grabbing his wrist. He swings around pinning you to the wall.

"What?!" He hissed, his eyes dark and dangerous

"I just don't want you to leave. Where are you going?" You whispered

"Maybe I'll go find some slut who would like to hang." He hissed, getting more into your face

"Your lying." You whimper, Zayn just smirks letting you go. You fall to the ground, watching as Zayn walks out the door. You start crying as you pick yourself up and walk back to your guys room. You change your clothes, you put one of Zayn shirts on crawling into bed.

You start sobbing. You've never been a fan of fighting. It always scared you. You were even more scared because you didn't want to loose Zayn.

~2hours later~

You hear the front door slam, you jolt awake feeling scared, even though you know its Zayn. You hear your door open, but you don't move a muscle, pretending to still be asleep.

"Bella?" Zayn whispers you don't know why, but you start crying. You feel Zayn's arm around your waist.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He whispers, kissing your cheek."I didn't mean to snap or say any of those things. I just don't like other guys touching what's mine. I love you, Bella. Don't be mad at me."

You turn to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck, burying your face in the crook of his neck. "I love you too Zayn. And I should be apologizing, you were just trying to protect me."

"I guess were both just messed up." Zayn chuckled, kissing your temple.

"That's why we work so well together." You smile, kissing his shoulder. Zayn wraps his arms around your waist pulling you closer.

Then you guys fall into a sweet sleep.

(Yeah sorry I went back and forth with the you and I, but I hope you like(:)