Your the foreigner-Harry

You had just moved to Homes Chapel in Cheshire. You weren't really looking forward to the new school, because your school in America was full of drama, mean girls, and just judgment. So it frightened you to be a target again.

You were wearing an oversized gray Lady and tramp sweat shirt(your favourite kid movie) with black leggings and gray uggs with a red scarf, with your burgundy hair in a bun on top of your head. You were pretty confident about your look. Dressed warmly due to the weather change.

Than you were off to school.

.......................

Once you got to the school, you looked around. Everyone was starring at you. Word got out that your the American girl. Great.

Just as you were walking in the school you spotted a guy with chocolate quipped up hair, with gorgeous green eyes. He was wearing a blue-button down, and black skinny jeans, with brown boots. To top off the look he was wear a nice brown winter coat.

Your not really sure why he caught your attention out of everyone, maybe it was because he was the only one not paying attention to you.

You decided just to brush the thought off and go into the school.

...................

It was lunch time when a red headed girl came up to you.

"Have you heard?" She asked looking around as if she was scared to get caught

"Umm, what?" You asked warily

"You belong to him. Styles." She whispered and before you could ask any further questions she had already left.

You didn't think much about it, although you were curious about the rumor spreading. But yet again you just brushed it off.

.....................

It was your last hour, which was calculus. You were struggling with the work the teacher gave you, so you sat there pretending to know until the end of the class.

"Do you need help?" A voice behind you whispered

You turned around to come face to face with a certain green eyed boy.

"K-Kind of." You stuttered

He got out of his seat and sat closer to you, slightly brushing against your arm. You blushed at the fact he knew you were having trouble.

"Harry, Harry Styles." He smiled holding out his hand

That's when I realized, Styles? You belong to Styles....him?! He was gorgeous, why would he want you?

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You said shaking his out stretched "So you're the guy I apparently belong to?"

"Ha, yeah. I guess." He smirked

"Hm. Try harder stud." You smirked

He just shook his head and smiled.

"If you get to know me better, will you consider going out on a date with me this weekend?" He gave you a hopefully smile

"Maybe." You smiled

Lets just say you got to know the real him, and now you're Mrs. Styles(: