when you first meet.

Niall-

You were walking down the street, when you saw out of the corner of your eye a music store.

You didn't even realize you walked up to the store until someone asked if you were going to go in.

As you walked in you saw this beautiful piano. It was so elegant, fancy, old, just gorgeous.

You walked over to the guy standing behind the counter and ask if you can work so you can earn money to buy the piano.

Four weeks later. You're still working at the store when a guy with blonde hair, with brown roots, and blue eyes walked in.

You aren't really sure why he catches your attention, he just does.

"Ello, love. I was wanting to buy a guitar?" He spoke in an Irish accent

"Of course," You whispered, your cheeks going red as you blushed

He followed you to the back where the guitars were, when you saw him with the guitars it reminded you of a little boy on Christmas.

He started telling you histories of each one. You thought it was cute, the way he got so excited.

"I'm Niall, Niall Horan." He smiled holding out his hand

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You said shaking his hand

That's where it all started.

Harry-

You were at school, when you heard the news. A hot new foreigner was coming to your school.

As far as you know he's a senior just like you, he's 18, and from somewhere along the lines of London.

You were walking to your locker when you ran into something hard, more like someone.

"Sorry, love. I should watch where I'm going." You looked to see a guy emerald green eyes, perfect dimpled smile, brown, curly hair in a quip. He was gorgeous

This must be the foreigner.

"Its fine." I smiled warmly at him

"Harry Styles." He smiled helping me up

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You smiled back

Today you guys have been married for 4 years;)

Zayn-

You had heard about him from the other girls at school, but you yourself never had a run in with the bad boy. Zayn Malik.

Also why would a good girl like you be caught with the bad boy?

I was walking home when a black motor-cycle slowed down by me.

"(Y/N)? Do you need a ride?" The person asked

"Umm, do I know you?" I asked slightly confused

"Zayn Malik." He said taking off his helmet, he hair black hair up in a quip, deep, soul-reading brown eyes. He had a nice smile as well .

"I already know you." He smiled warmly at you, before offering you a ride again, you finally agreed.

Than on Zayn and yours relationship became strong and trustworthy.

...............

I'll write Louis and Liam tomorrow, I'm tired, I'll update alot tomorrow, maybe.

Love y'all.X