Spank me daddy - Michael Clifford

I strutted into the room in my rose red shear teddy with my red stiletto heels. My hair was fluffed up.

Once I stood next to my door frame, looking at my boyfriend, Michael Clifford. He sat with his back against the headboard with his guitar in his arms.

He's been at it since he got back from tour with the rest of the boys.

As soon as he got home, he smiled at me, hugged me, and walked to the bedroom and has pretty much been there since then. That's been two weeks. I'm tired of being ignored, so I went out and bought this whole outfit.

"Michael?" I sighed, walking over to him on the bed.

"Hmm?" He didn't even look up. I frowned, while climbing up on the bed and I pushed his guitar out of the way and straddled his lap.

"Baby, you didn't look at the nice outfit I got for you. Don't I look sexy?" I pouted, nuzzling into his neck.

"Babe, c'mon. I need to finish we can finish this later." He sighed, turning away to grab his guitar.

I growled, furious at being rejected. "Well than maybe I'll go find someone who will actually pay attention to me and than maybe he'll take care of me." Michael froze while I made a move to get up, Michaels hand shot out and gripped my waist.

"What the fuck?" He hissed, his arms circling around my waist tightly.

"You heard me. You obviously don't care." I whimpered, grinding into Michael's lap. He growled, before grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back.

"Bend over my lap. Now." Michael ordered, I hurried and did as he asked, thrusting my bum into the air.

"Spank me, daddy." I blurted, before covering my mouth. Michael and I had hardly ever really done "kinky" things in the bedroom. And we definitely never discussed my biggest turn on.

No I didn't fantasized about my dad. Ew, gross. No I just imagine calling a really hot guy daddy during sex. And I never told Michael.

Michael froze, before he groaned and brought his hand down hard on my bum. I moaned as Michael asked tauntingly, "Does daddy's baby like that? Does she like the way daddy spanks her little bum?"

I groaned, before nodding and hiking my bum higher. "Mmh, yes daddy. I like it alot."

He brought his hand down again, before reaching up and pulling my panties down. Then he began spanking me again. I whimpered feeling the delicious sting in my bum. "Such a pretty shade of red." I saw Michael lean down before I felt a nip at my bum.

"Daddy, please?" I begged, wiggling my bum.

Michael flipped me over throwing me on my back. I landed with my hair fanned around me like a halo, the teddy went up to my breast and stopped, my leg bent and spread. Michael crawled up to me and laid between my legs.

"Such a naughty girl. Won't let daddy work. Tsk, tsk, tsk. And than you come in here trying to distract me." He said, running his hands up my thighs. He buried his head into my neck.

"I'm sorry. I wanted you so bad daddy. But you kept ignoring me." I pouted, Michael growled, before reaching up with his hands and pulled the cups of the teddy that conceal my breast down. As soon as my nipple popped out his lips wrapped around it sucking it into his warm mouth before switching sides. He pitched and twisted my nipples, before kissing down my navel.

I moaned when his mouth reached my core. Michael kissed my left thigh and looked up at me before swiping his tongue up my core, I groaned.

I arched up to him when he pushed a finger inside me. I threw my head back while whimpering. I needed Michael now.

"Daddy please. Just fuck me, daddy." Michael growled, before getting up and stripping himself of his clothes than he laid down over me and thrusted himself into me. I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Michaelll..." I moaned. Michael spanked my bum.

"What's my name?" He hissed, spanking me again.

"Uhhh, da - daddy." I scraped my fingernails down his back, my legs bent running up his calves. He thrusted harder, leaning down to bury his head in my neck. I moaned, throwing my head back when I felt him bite my neck.

"Such a good girl for daddy." He moaned, I whimpered, my head tossing back and forth as his thrusting became rougher and then I moaned long and loud before cumming. Michael thrusted a few more times calling me Daddy's little girl and how naughty I was before cumming. He pulled out before rolling over and pulling me towards him.

"So..Is that a kink of yours?" Michael asked, nuzzling into my neck.

"Um, sort of. Why? Is it weird?" I asked, I was slightly panicking.

He laughed softly and kissed my neck. "It was hot. Honestly, its always been a turn on of minr. I just thought you'd think it was weird so I never said anything." He sighed, before kissing my hairline. "I love you."

"I love you, too."