You're Mine - Calum Hood

I was swaying to the beat of the song coming from my phone when it rang. I sighed, drying my hands on the hand towel laying on the counter, before grabbing my phone and looking at the caller ID.

'Cal the Bae' I groaned, before shaking my head. I was tired of him calling. How many hints does he need?

I pushed the ignore button and walked back over to the sink. My phone started back up and ended up playing '  Triumphant ' by Jason Derulo. 

I lightly swayed my hips from side to side. I sang the chorus while shaking my hips a little faster,before twirling around. I opened my eyes when all the sudden my music stopped. I frowned, looking over to my phone only to see it gone.

My heart raced in my chest a little, knowing someone was in my flat. I grabbed a knife and tip - toed out of the kitchen only to be grabbed around the waist, startling me and dropping the knife in the process.

A scream ripped through my throat as the arms tightened around my waist. "Let go of me!"

"Shh, baby. Calm down its Calum." The slightly husky voice whispered.

I breathed out in relief, before I  struggled to get out of his hold. "You fucking dick! Let go of me! Now!" I yelled, thrashing around.

He picked me up from the ground,carrying me over to the couch and setting me down. Than he grabbed my wrists pinning them to my chest, "Stop."

I sighed, before looking away. I couldn't take looking into his eyes. Not after everything that happened.

I was Calum's mistress. And before you judge me - hear the whole story.

Calum and I had been best friends before he started dating this girl Serene and than we drifted, well a couple of months later he just showed up at my house demanding why I was ignoring. Finally I cracked - admitting to him how much I loved him - that I was in love with him. And than he kissed me and than one thing led to another.

And I tell him the same thing everytime, "This isn't happening again until you end it with her. I refuse to be the other women any longer. So stay away."

It lasts for a few days and than he's calling and I'm ignoring it than he's over, than the next morning I wake up naked and alone. And he expects me to be fine with it.

But I'm not fine with it. It hurt the first time knowing that he finally knew that I loved him and he always went home to her. That at the end of the day she had him.

And this time when I ignored him - I was finally ignoring him - double locking my door so he couldn't get in, hanging out with others so I was never alone, but I had to go to the store today and I'm guessing I slipped up and left the door unlocked.

I looked at Calum with hurt shinning through my eyes. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked in a whisper, "Why do you constantly hurt me, Cal?"

He didn't say anything - only stared until a lonely tear trailed down my cheek.

I was tired, my heart hurt. I was numb and the only thing I could feel was my heart.

"I c-can't Calum. Not anymore. Don't you care at all that your hurting me?" I sighed, looking down  at the hand that pinned my two smaller ones to my chest. "Please." I whispered, my voice cracking at the end.

Calum looked sad for a second before determination shined through his deep brown eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've put you through so much, baby." he paused and cupped my face, "I broke it off with Seren. I'm in love with you. I'm sorry it took me forever to realize that."

I looked at him in pure disbelief, "Stop, Calum. This hurts too much."

"Baby, I'm serious. I've been thinking for these last two weeks about our situation. Even before you started ignoring me - I've been thinking. I realized things for me weren't the same. My feelings for you grew and than you ignored me - dammit that hurt a lot. And I knew I fell for you. Baby I love you. Give me a chance to prove that." He whispered, rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"Please Calum. Don't hurt me anymore." I whispered, looking at him in desperation.

I than I broke. I buried my face in his chest. I let the tears fall, grabbing him around his neck and burying my face in the crook of his neck, "Don't hurt me. Not anymore Calum. Please. My heart can't take anymore."

He rubbed my back, squeezing me tighter against him, "Shh, baby. I'll be here now, tomorrow, the day after, next week, next month, next year. I'll be here twenty years from now."

I nodded, holding him tighter to me.

And yeah we aren't perfect, but maybe we can finally find our perfection.