Teacher/Student - Luke Hemmings

(A/N: Sorry if you don't like this kind of stuff. If you don't I suggest you stop reading here.)

I sat there, staring at the tests in front of me. I had just graduated from Uni and immediately was hired to work at Midfront High. As a senior teacher.

The reason I was staring at the test in front of me, was because it had a comment not appropriate between a teacher and her pupil.

It belong to one of my best students and he had never done anything like this before. I didn't know how to react to this.

Did he mean it? And why?

I looked down at his paper and read it again. 'I bet you p*ssy tastes good. But I'd like to know for sure.'

I really didn't know how to approach him about this.

Luke was a great student and extremely smart. But he definitely acted stupid by writing that on his paper. I sighed.

I told him to meet me after class and it had been twenty - minutes and he still hadn't arrived.

I buried my head in my hands, sighing deeply, before getting up and grabbing my stuff. Walking to the door I grabbed my keys to lock the door, but before I could step out the door was blocked.

"Sorry Miss. Didn't mean to keep you waiting." Luke smirked, looking me over. I took an involuntary step back and shuddered.

Luke wasn't bad..he was just...dangerous. At least he had a dangerous ora around him - and that was enough to keep me away.

Luke turned a bit, so he faced the door more and than I heard a click. He had locked the door.

I hurried to stand behind my desk, so he wouldn't be able to get to me fast.

Luke Hemmings was handsome. No doubt about it. He was tall, strong jawline  - muscular arms that were always on shower. Bright blue eyes that could pierce right through your soul. His lip was pierced and he always played with the ring.

He turned towards my desk and chuckled, "You think this desk can protect your p*ssy from me? Sorry honey, but I want your p*ss and I'll get it." He ran to one side of the desk, and I ran the other, but he only tricked me, he was already on the other side before I realized what he did. He grabbed me by the waist and covered my mouth before the scream could rip out.

Next thing I knew my back was flat against my desk. Luke leaned over me, his face hovering over mine while his hands trail up my thighs, pushing my skirt up along the way, "So fucking sexy. I've thought about you so much and I just can't control myself anymore Miss. (Y/L/N)." He mumbled, while trailing kisses down my jaw.

"Luke please stop. We could get into so much trouble! I could loose my job and go to prison for this. You're parents would be so mad." I hurriedly spoke. Luke ran his finger up the middle of my thongs, I moaned when his finger bumped my cl!t. Luke pressed harder, circling his fingers. I groaned, throwing my head back and my legs shot up into a bent position, offering myself to him.

"You would only loose your job. I'm nineteen, therefore I'm legal and you're only twenty - one. And no one has to know." He mumbled into my ear, "Now I'm going to eat that p*ssy." Luke dropped down in front of me and pulled my panties down fast, I hurried to get up, but he wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me closer.

"Luke, please do- Ahh!" I moaned, feeling his tongue on my slit. Luke groaned before looking up at me.

"You fucking taste amazing and that fucking cl!t piercing so fucking hot. Didn't think I'd noticed?" He growled, before shoving his tongue as far in as possible, than his pulled it out and brought his lips to my cl!t and sucked, while shoving two fingers inside me. I whimpered when he pulled away, he pulled his pants down some, bringing his c0ck to my slit and running it up and down, "Tell me this p*ssy belongs to me and I'll fuck you."

I growled at him. He comes in here being a little perv and now he thinks he has the upper hand. I sit up and push him down in my chair. He looks up at me while biting his lip. "If anything your c0ck belongs to me."

I climbed on top, of him and line him up with my entrance  before thrusting down hard. Luke groaned throwing his head back. "You like your teachers tight c*nt?" Luke nodded, while bringing his lips to mine.

I tried to protest and back away, but soon melted into his kiss. He reached into my shirt and pulled my breast before bringing one to his mouth. I moaned, while thrusting harder down on him.

"That's it baby. I bet you love my big in you." Luke groaned I nodded, before I knew what was happening my body stiffen, my core squeezing his member.

"Ahh, Luke!" I moaned, cumming around him. Luke picked me up and laid me on the desk, before plunging into me hard.

"I'm about to cum baby." A few more thrust later and Luke tensed while releasing himself into me.

He laid on me while lightly sucking on my nipples. "This is happening every week. You'll meet me at mine." He spoke looking at me, I nodded.

That sounded great.