Zayn Also your song

Zayn~

So I'm Brook and the biggest nerd in school. I don't know why though, I just am. Right now I'm in chemistry, the teacher is telling us about this school project that we're going to do with a partner she chooses. 

i just know I'm going to be put with someone who will make me do all the work...

"Brook you're with Zayn."  Miss. Malcom stated

I'm with who?! Zayn Malik the school cutest, most popular jock? No doubt in my mind I'll have to do all the work..I get up out of my seat and walk over to him, he looks up and smiles at me, gosh I swear I about melted right there. 

Okay..so I might have a crush on him, but c'mon he looks like a god!

"Hi, Brook. Are you ready to start?" he asked

"Um, if you want I'll do all the work. Most people do that anyways." I offered

"No, I want to help." He smiled

"C'mon mate, she's offering to do it, just take advantage of the nerd!" Scott another jock laughed

"No. She is not a nerd either." Zayn sneered

"Aww you feeling sorry for the nerd?" Scott snickered

"No, she doesn't deserve it." Zayn shrugged

"Whatever, she deserves it all, you little slut." Scott sneered at me

I ran out of the room crying. I just don't get why everyone hates me? What did I do?

"Brook, babe? Are you in there?' Zayn asked knocking on the bathroom stall door

"Zayn you can't be in here." I stated

"I don't care. Are you okay?" He sighed

of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be? I don't have to pretend to be happy, no I'm fine...

"No. I'm not. I'm done pretending I'm fine. I'm done pretending I don't hurt. That I'm happy. I'm done, I'm done, I'm done." I sobbed

Next thing I know is Zayn is crawling under the stall door, cradling me in his arms.

"It's okay to not be strong anymore, sometimes you've got to let someone else hold you up, and I'm going to be that someone else. I'm not letting you fall without me." Zayn promised

and he never broke that promise

Your song:

Liam-

Safe and Sound by; Capital Cities

Because he always wants you to know that you're safe with him and never let go of what you have. That he will always fight for you and him, because he just loves you that much. And now you are starting to believe you two can make it through anything at all.

Niall-

Like me or not; Ryan Beatty

Because when you first met you didn't fall for him, you turned him so many times until finally he won over you're heart. But even then you didn't accept him, because you we're scared of getting hurt, but he thought it was because you didn't like him, finally though you two ended up together.

Harry-

Wrecking Ball; Miley Cyrus

Everyone thinks you and him are perfect for each other, that you never fight, but reality you fight a lot  because of all the hate and never getting privacy. it doesn't really bug you, but it does hurt sometimes, the song is to prove how strong your relationship is strong, no matter the battle you're fighting.

Zayn-

With you; Chris Brown

Whenever he is away, he'll call you in the middle of the night singing you this song, simply because you love his voice, especially in this song, so now he says your song. And you don't mind at all, because he is the love of your life.

Louis-

She will be loved; Maroon 5

When you first met you never thought you could be loved, he knew this about you. He always tried to prove to you that he loved you, but you found it to good to be true. You didn't believe love because your parents always told you no one would ever love you, therefore Louis has always tried to prove to you how much you are truly loved.