I loved you- Liam Payne

"How could you?" I breathed, sitting down on the couch and burying my face in my hands. "How could you?" I whispered looking up at my boyfriend of four years through watery eyes.

"Baby, you have to understand, it was a mistake. She was just for fun that's all." He shrugged, looking at me. I looked at him in disbelief. He sighed before saying, "Listen I may stray from home, but in the end I'll always be with you. I'll always come home to you."

I stood up from my place on the couch and looked at him. I felt my heart break a little as I looked at him wondering how I fell in love with a man that thought like him. I whispered the words I never thought I'd whisper, "Get out." I shook my head as he headed my way and put my hand up to indicate that he should stop, "Don't Liam. Just go. Go."

"Baby please, I sa- "You know from the age of eight I knew what I wanted, knew I'd get it one way or another, but just somehow in the end I'd have it. You know what that was Liam?" I didn't give him a chance to answer cause I had continued to talk, "To have a man love me. Genuinely love me. To have a man look at me the way every girl wants a man to look at her. Like you use to look at me, but you don't anymore. And now? Now I know why. And I can't tell you how bad that hurts to know I was wrong with my first love. To think you could love me." I whispered lamely, as I looked away.

"(Y/N), I didn't know. I'm sorry I -" He said coming closer, I backed away but before I could escape his arms were tight around me. I hit his chest, banging my fists hard against him as the tears fell, "Baby, please let me explain what really happened. And to be clear...nothing happened. At all. I just went with it because I don't know. Something between us happened the other night, I knew I loved you before but the other night when you whispered your plans and dreams..I don't know. I fell in love with you and I panicked so I had to get you away." He whispered, as he gripped my punching fists. Then his lips were on mine and we were up..or I was up, in Liam's arms as he pressed me against the wall.

Liam pulled back a bit and whispered against my lips, "I'm in love you with you."