What he gives you for Valentines day

Janoskians today, One Direction tomorrow.

Jai: He gives you a love letter.

Dear (Y/N),

  You mean everything to me. I know this isn't much, but I wanted to give you something thay held such a meaning and knowing you, you'd value this letter for years to come. As cheesy as it sounds I've never been this happy before, but with you..I can't put it into words, but I hope that through this letter you get how much you truly mean to me.

I love you. Forever & Always.

-Jai

And he was right, you valued this little letter for the rest of your life.

Luke: Luke takes you out for dinner, but not anywhere fancy. Actually a picnik that he put together. It was romantic. Later on that night he surprised you by a promise ring with Luke & (Y/N) with a heart at the end.

It was the best give you ever recieved.

Beau: You hated Valentines Day. You didn't really like the mushy stuff and Beau knew that. He didn't mind one bit.

Instead of doing something sweet and romantic, you guys stayed on the couch all cuddling and watching TV.

You couldn't have asked for better.

Daniel (Skip): For a while you have been asking Daniel to go with you to get a tattoo, so for Valentines Day Daniel finally took you to get a tattoo.

But you were too scared, Daniel had too get one with you so you didn't chicken out. You two got matching half-hearts.

James: You've been wanting to get your nose pierced for a while, but were to nervous to go alone.

James knew this and decided it would be great for Valentines day also along with a movie later.

He held your hand while it was being done. You knew you has the best boyfriend.

(Cheesy? I know, but it's cute. So deal(; tomorrow I'll do One Directions, love y'all!)

~ Misssssssseeeeeyyyyyy <3