Part two

He's a Punk and You're a nerd. Pt. 2

Harry-

Is it possible to love someone you've never talk to? Is it possible to love someone who doesn't even know you exist?

If it is, I'm in love with the school punk. Which is bad in my case, cause I'm the nerd. Although I prefer loner, see if I'm a loner everyone thinks oh she must be unique, but if your a nerd; you're a...nerd.

Oh yeah, my name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and I'm in love with Harry Styles. How couldn't you not love him. His British accent, his tattoos, his laugh, his voice, his eyes, don't forget he can sing, hi-"Miss. (Y/N)?"

"Yes?" I smile

"Could you pay attention to the lesson and not the back off Mr. Styles head?" My teacher smirked

Harry turned slightly to look at me. I ducked my head to hide the blush that was forming."Sorry, sir."

"Right. So will be doing a project and since this is Sex Ed, it will be boy and girl. Before you go picking your partners, I've already picked them." My teacher grinned,"So Niall your with Kacey, Liam and Mary, Stiles and Lisa, (Y/N) and Harry, Zayn and JoAnn, Louis with Darcy."

I gulped, getting nervous. Harry turned around in his seat facing me. "Do you know what the project is?" I shook my head no, and he sighed

"Mr. Regina what is the project?" Harry asked

"You have to pretend to be a married couple. Each married couple will have a problem. You'll pick from this hat." Mr. Regina stated, shaking the hat in his hands.

He stopped at Harry and I, Harry reached in,"Trouble in the bedroom." He read, than chuckled afterward

"Hey Harry, I can understand that. Who would want to have sex with that?" Someone yelled out. I looked down at my hands.

Harry laughed beside me, shaking his head. I kept my head down to hide the tears forming in my eyes. It hurt when they made comments like this. It hurt even more when Harry laughed along with them.

"Are you okay?" Harry's deep voice brought me out of my thoughts. I ignored him, grabbing a piece of paper and wrote our names and ah title down.

"(Y/N)?" He asked trying to get my attention, but the bell rang. I walked out of class. Walking to my locker, I dropped my stuff off, before I could actually leave though someone caged me in. I looked up into Harry's emerald green eyes.

"(Y/N), I don't appreciate being ignored." He gritted out

"And I don't appreciate being made fun of and laughed at." I spat back, some people stopped and watched.

He growled, before asking,"Your house or mine?"

"I don't give." I hissed, I watched as he licked his dry lips.

"Mine." He whispered. The way he said it made it sound as if it held a,double meaning.

~*~

We were both leaned against Harry head board on his bed. He was figuring out a way to do our project, I was writing our essay.

I had just started moving the pen, when Harry put his hand on my thigh, my breath hitched as he drew his hand up, pulling my skirt with it. Next he buried his head in my neck, kissing below my ear. I felt his hand on the band of my panties, his fingers slipped in.

"So smooth and soft." He moaned, as he started rubbing my clit, I moaned, throwing my head back, Harry bit my neck and sucking. I felt his finger slide into my core. I moaned, grabbing the back of his head bringing his lips to mine.