Luke - He hits you

"Okay, so you were at work? Than why did your boss say when I called that you left two hours before?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." Luke yelled out in frustration.

I sighed, knowing why. Luke Brooks, my boyfriend of two years has been leaving work at a certain time and telling me he gets off later than he really does. I think it's because he's cheating.

"You're cheating in me, aren't you?" I whispered looking down.

"What?! No!" He shouted, standing up.

"Don't lie to me Luke! It's so obvious!" I yelled, standing up also. All the sudden I felt a stinging sensation on my jaw. I looked at Luke with tears in my eyes. He tried to reach for me, with regret flashing in his eyes, but I backed up. He sighed, sitting down, buring his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry. I've been leaving work earlier than I tell you because I was out buying you a engagement ring. I was going to ask you to marry me, but you'll probably say no now. (Y/N) I'm so sorry. I love you. I really didn't mean to hit you." Luke mumbled, looking at me with tears falling down his face. I walked to him, hugging his head to my stomach.

"I love you too, and yes." I mumbled, knowing he,regretted putting his hands on me.