He's Your brothers best friend~ Liam

Deleted half of this so will be re-edited soon!!

Age 9

You never really noticed boys, but lately you have. The boy you like isn't just some boy. He's your brother Niall's best friend Liam.  He had brown, kind of long, shaggy hair, deep brown eyes, also he's 15.

He is always nice to you, and very sweet. Your mum knew you liked him, but to her it was a harmless crush.

Age 12;

You were curled up on your mum's lap crying. Your first serious relationship ended. Your boyfriend was a sophomore and he wanted more, but you wouldn't give in. He teased you, saying every girl does it, so you broke up with him.

Your brother and his 4 best friends walked in. Zayn, Louis, Harry and Liam.

You ran to your brother hugging him. You just needed your older protective brother.

"What happened?" He whispered, rubbing your back

"(Y/Ex/B), he wanted me to...you know. I wouldn't and he started making fun if me, so I broke up with him. It hurts Ni." You whimpered, Niall passed you over to Liam.

"I'll be right back. I need to kick that twat arse." Niall growled, storming out.

You hugged Liam tighter, sobbing loudly. But he didn't mind, he stayed with until he knew you were alright. And that made you care a little more about 18 year old.

Age 15 1/2

Your crush on Liam never went away, if anything it got stronger. You were now a senior in high school, your brother and his friends all in their sophomore year in college.

You couldn't wait to go to college. You hated it at your school the boys always thought they could touch you. Especially (Name of annoying guy). Couldn't take no for an answer.

"(Y/N) would you want to come to my place after school?" He asked

"No. " You would spat

"What did you just ask my girlfriend?" A deep voice growled behind you.

You turned around to see Liam. You smiled brightly at him and ran to him. You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Oh my gosh!! I've missed you!" You laughed, he chuckled at your excitement.

Then you notice a pretty dark hair, tan skinned girl behind him.

"Li, who's that?" You whisper in his ear, he laughs a little and puts you down, you noticed the splashes of pink on his cheeks. And you know what he's about to say. And you know it's going to break you, so you put on a brave face and smile politely at her.

"This is Sophia Smith. My girlfriend." He smiles sheepishly, while grabbing her hand.

You take her out stretch hand, and put a fake smile on. "(Y/N) (YLN)."

That day you swore your heart broken into a million pieces.

Age 16. Your birthday

The day after Liam showed up with Sophia, broke you. Everyone was oblivious to your mood changes except Liam, which made it harder.

You ended up sleeping with a few guys from school. You ended up really depressed, and took a year before going to college. But that wasn't a good idea, because you only gave yourself more time to think about Liam.

"Happy birthday." Someone said behind you.

You turned around to see Liam. His hair has been cut and is growing a little. So he has a short quip. He has a little stubble around his chin, and you could tell he's been working out.