James - He hits you

"So be like 'I love you babe and you know that. I know what us to tell everyone, but I'm nervous. I want to tell everyone, but were both ready, and I'm not.'" I coached through the phone to my baby sister.

See she's pregnant and she hasn't told anyone aside from me and her boyfriend want to tell everyone, but she's to nervous.

Just as I was about to speak again the door to mine and my boyfriend, James, opened revealing the devil himself, but he looked pissed. I frowned, "Hey, I'll call you back. Bye I love you." As soon as those last three words stumbled out of my mouth James arm swung and hit me. I screamed, falling off the bed.

James looked stunned for moment before he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. But why are you cheating on me?"

I looked at him confused, before it dawned on me, James must of heard the bit of my sentence to my sister and thought I was cheating. James slide down the wall, I crawled over to him. Smacking him upside the head, "You idiot that was my sister. She's pregnant and she's scared to tell everyone so Tyson got mad, so I was coaching her on how to talk to him."

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry (Y/N)! Shit, baby please forgive me." He panicked, hugging me tightly against him. I just smiled, hugging him back.