Louis - He hits you

This will be the eleventh time this month Louis would come home late. You were sick and tired of always being left alone.

You knew you deserved better. But you didn't want better. You loved Louis. You shaken out of your thought by slamming of the front door. I sighed knowing that tonight was the night I'd confront him about it.

"Louis, we need to talk." I found him in the hall taking his shoes off. He looked up at me rolling his eyes. "You always want to talk. What's new?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "What's different about tonight his the fact that were actually going to talk."

He frowned, his lips pulling into a scary sneer, he walked closer to me, backing me into the wall. "Oh really? Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

"I thought I was your girlfriend!" I shouted, I saw him raise his fist before I could react he swung. I fell down, clutching the side of my face. I looked up at him, with tears in my eyes. He was staring at his fist in shock, before his eyes met mine. He crouched down next to me,"Baby..I-I didn't mean to. I d-don't know what came over me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered, reaching for me but I flinched away from.

The look on his face nearly killed me. He looked like I was holding a gun to his head. He grabbed his head, and hung it. I saw his shoulders shaking before I loud sob broke through. I slowly crawled toward him, I pulled his hands away from his face. He had tears running down his face. Once he saw I was touching him, he grabbed me hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry. (Y/N) I'm sorry. I love you. I really do."

I knew that. I was scared though. But I did love him.