Zayn and Liam - Mature

The Bad Boy and The Nerd

I never signed up for this. I never chose to be a freaking nerd. I mean it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't exactly the best.

There are many pros and cons to being a nerd. The pros; people don't pay much attention to you, no drama, no danger, no judgement, teachers like you, now the cons; not many friends, people having me do their work, getting teased, cute boys don't know you, teachers expect more from you and so on.

I mean I know I can change the fact I'm a nerd if I want, but I'm scared. I mean it would be lovely not to be a nerd, but I don't know.

I look in my mirror, pulling my (Y/H/C) up and looking at my face, than let it fall back. I sigh, knowing no matter what I do I won't be nearly as pretty as the girls at school.

I grab my bag and walk out the door.

~*~

I was in last hour reading my book as the teacher drowned on about whatever. I would get the notes from a classmate.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/E) you're with Zayn Malik and Liam Payne." My head snapped up, upon hearing my name along with the two most dangerous and gorgeous guys in my year. Although I've never talked to them didn't mean I didn't admire them from afar.

I saw shadows appear above me, making me feel small, I looked up to see the two utterly gorgeous men smirking at me.

Liam Payne - he was 21, he purposely failed his last year so Zayn wouldn't be left to graduate by himself - Zayn was a year late. Everyone was shocked by Liam repeating his last year, considering he is one of the smartest boys in this school. Liam has brown hair, that is pushed back and shaved on the side. Today he wore a beanie, black and a black hoodie with what do you know, black skinny jeans. He also has deep brown eyes framed by dark brown eyelashes, thick dark brown eyebrows, a round but perfect shaped nose, bow shaped lips, he has a cute birthmark on his neck. He is absolutely stunning.

Zayn Malik - he is 21 - now he just started school late - age eight to be exact. Although Liam and him didn't meet until Zayn was in his third year and Liam in his fourth, how they became friends is a mystery. Zayn has what people call them bedroom eyes, deep brown framed by dark - black lashes - pouty lips, pointy nose, a little stubble. He wore a black T-shirt, with a colourful snack on the front, the shirt gave a perfect view of the tattoos along his arms, he wore it with black skinny jeans.

"So, where should we meet?" Liam groaned, pulling the chair out next to me and sitting on it backwards.

"I-I don't know. My house, but than my little brothers will be home and they won't leave us alone, so you chose?" I sighed, looking down at my torn up book.

"We can go to mine. We will drive you (Y/N). So just walk with us after this." Zayn spoke, looking down at me.

"Okay, but I have to stop by my locker before we go." I squeaked, looking up at him. I felt heat pool between my thighs at the look he was giving me.

"Okay. Just hurry." Zayn sneered, Liam kicked Zayn, making him look at Liam. They shared a look, before Zayn sighed and nodded.

I didn't say anything just looked down. This was another con of being a nerd, when people did talk to me they talk to me like I was trash. I hated it.

"Look (Y/N), I'm sorry." Zayn sighed, running a hand down his face. I nodded, when the bell rang and jumped out of my seat.

Running to my locker and pulling my phone out to call my sister

"Hey, " I said, when she answered

"What's up?" She asked

"I won't be home until later, project with partners." I mumbled, grabbing my stuff out of my locker.