Maybe ~ Niall Horan

Maybe for my best friend Louise! Love you.xx

Maybe this wasn't meant for me. Maybe it never was...And maybe that was the problem all along, maybe I pretended I belonged, but I couldn't pretend everyone else didn't know.

I saw the looks they gave us. They knew I didn't belong in your world. I think from the moment we met you knew I didn't belong, but still tried. Only because use we're so much in love.

Sitting at the pub drowning in my own tragedy or you. I didn't realize you we're here, until I heard your unforgettable laugh. I turned my head so quick at the sound of your voice, I was sure I'd broken my neck.

You looked so happy surrounded by all your friends and friendly girls- almost as if we were never together. But me? I couldn't forget even if I wanted to. And maybe that was okay..

"Louise?" I heard your raspy voice, but I didn't look at you instead I stood up and left, because even though I told you I didn't care I did.

Being shaken out of my thoughts by a warm hand that ignited sparks all throughout my body, I turned to face you.

You looked as good as I remembered. Your bright blue eyes shined in the winter moon that came from the door I was planning on escaping through. Your blonde hair slightly messy, most likely from you running your hands through it, the stubble on your chin, dressed up in a warm sweat, with a scarf I got you for Christmas last year. You were breath taking.

"Louise," You spoke so gently, I thought I'd imagined it.

"Niall," I spoke in the same hushed tone

In stead of saying anything, you grabbed my hand, pulling me with you. I was to stunned to protest. In a blink of in eye we were at your flat.

You took off your coat and than helped me with mine, you grabbed me from behind, hugging me. I felt your lips in my neck,"I missed you," You whispered kissing my neck. I moaned in pleasure.

I slowly turned around in your arms to face you, you kissed me on the lips, putting all your passion in the kiss, I fell at your charm.

You grabbed my shirt, pulling it off of me and I did the same to you. I noticed the ink writing on your chest. 5.13.09, The date we met. I traced it with tears in my eyes.

You wiped my tears away, kissing me as if trying to reassure me of something, but didn't know what.

"I've never stopped loving you." You swore, bringing me closer.

"Neither have I." I started loving the fact I was in your arms again.

You picked me up carrying me to your room and laying me on the bed. You unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down, kissing the newly exposed skin.

"I want to make love to you, to prove how much I love you." You spoke, I wanted to cry by the honesty in your voice.

I only nodded to afraid of speaking and ruining the moment. You unbotton your pants, pulling them and your boxers down.

I mentally groan at the sight of your erection, making me ache for you. You touched my side, slowly sliding your hand up my side to unstrap my bra. Than you slide your hands down to my panties and slid them off while kissing my inner thighs. Your tongue then licked at the lips that covered my core and you slid your tongue up and down, slowly at first then faster. Then you quickly thrust your tongue deep into my core darting it in and out.

"Niall,"  I whimpered, pulling you up, I kissed you, "I need you." You thrusted  deep inside me, making me gasp from  the unexpected intrusion.

"Gosh, Lou. I love you so fucking much." You grasped out, thrusting in and out, hard and deep.

"I love you more, so much." I groaned, holding on to you.

You kept thrusting until we hit or highs, I laid back, with you laying your head on my stomach, your arms around my waist and me pulling your hair,"Ni, what are we? What is this?" I asked in the silence of the room.

"I want to try again, I love you. And I'm not letting you go so easily." You swore, kissing me.

Maybe this life wasn't for me, but maybe the person in this life was. It didn't matter what others think, because you were mine and only mine.