One Direction

Niall:

He writes you a song for Valentines day. He sets up a fire out back and cooks on the grill, than later on he'll pull you close and play his guitar and show you the song he made for you and only you.

He murmur all the things he loves about you. Holding you tight against him.

Harry:

He likes doing romantic things for you. So he'll cook you a dinner, so you can talk. Than he'll walk you up stairs where there's rose petals leading to the loo. There will be a bath with bubbles and candles and rose petals.

While your taking your bath he'll massage your shoulders and tell you he loves you. Than later you'll show him much you love him;)

Liam:

He'll plan a cute little date. He'll take you boating, on a cute lake. Than later you'll go through a stroll through the park.

Since he knows you love animals, he takes you to an animal shelter where he buys you any animal your little heart desires.

Louis:

He won't admit but he loves the cheesy romantic things. So he'll show to your door with a dozen red roses and one fake white one.

Later he'll take you ice skating. Than he'll whisper, "I'll love you till the last flower dies." Than he'll hold you closer while a band that has been playing music for entertainment, plays your guys song.

Zayn:

He will ignore you the entire day, until it's almost midnight. And by that time you'll be in tears wondering what you did wrong. Than you hear tapping on your bedroom window and you'll walk over opening it and looking down.

Zayn will be standing there with candles surrounding him and he'll have an old radio on his shoulder playing your song. You'll cry, running down to meet him for remembering that you said this was the most romantic thing a guy could ever do for you.

(I know I said yesterday, but as soon as I got home I fell asleep. I was tired so I'll do another one.)

~Misssssssseeeeeyyyyyy